Page 1662 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 662116215621612165216591660166116621663166416651672 ... LastLast
Results 16,611 to 16,620 of 16750

finally after dozen of rifle and rod a resonant katana on the last christmas eq

Christmas's raining with garbage 15* last few days even with 2-3 in one round...
    Dissassembled about 50 of them already. Today's drop:

But Ultimate Boosters I need drops like 1 in 10 rounds... T_T
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jan 7, 2020 at 03:48 PM.

Some late moment shopping, which had me frantically destroy items intended to be sold to other players in order to get the materials required...

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Jan 7, 2020 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Seriously, what's wrong with my English?

Got 3 more 15* dropped and finally finish my billion. Now it's a time to fap to it and open Jack Danniels bottle >_<

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Finally done with Liberate Tmg! A bit scared with the HP .... but, I'll try to survive with this setup
    S4 : -50% CritRate, +6% CritDamage (MysteriousStrike? I dunno the En name ..... Currently, final CritRate is 90% at melee)
    S5 : +20% CritRate, +2% CritDamage, CritDamage life-steal (from LiberateGunslash)
    ApprezinaReverie - AstralSoul - VelugeGlare - Shoot6 - GraceShoot - BlazeWeak
    Spoiler!
    Almost failed to affix, since I forgot to put ApprezinaReverie on my fodders ..... just made the fodders today, good thing 8s ApprezinaReverie and HistoriaSoul is around 350k~400k!

Previous Tmg (AtraEx) :
    Spoiler!

Also, didn't manage to get spare fodder for unit _(:3」R.I.P.
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 8, 2020 at 09:52 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Some late moment shopping, which had me frantically destroy items intended to be sold to other players in order to get the materials required...

Spoiler!
    beautiful

Spoiler!
    Is the message that your identity in PSO2 is so heavily rooted in contrarianism that you would actually go out of your way to spend resources to specifically affix a weapon in a way other people wouldn't like it instead of because it's what you actually wanted? Because, if so. Message received.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Is the message that your identity in PSO2 is so heavily rooted in contrarianism that you would actually go out of your way to spend resources to specifically affix a weapon in a way other people wouldn't like it instead of because it's what you actually wanted? Because, if so. Message received.
    It's the exact opposite; my playstyle in online MMOs is that of a support character that acts as a stationary caster of magic. The build I have found that mostly resemebles that in PSO2 is Te/Fo. But due to obvious reasons in enemy attacks, it still did not allow me to act exactly as I enjoy. With S4 that allows me to simply stand still and just take the damage, I decided to go full tankiness because without x/HU w/ automate or x/ET for the tankiness I die in 2-3 hits max even at 2.5k hp. So I decided to go as much defensive as possible (which is evident from my units as well, one of them has Defensive Boost even!).

The total cost of the weapon was about 30m (18m-ish was for Grand Stamina, a couple millions to change weapon categories on Atlas EX for the S4 and Liberate for the S5, excluding potential earnings from the fodders that I had hoarded and intended to sell to other players, and the rest Dudu fee). On Damage Tally practice this Liberate weapon is approximately 2-3% higher dps than my full atk Lightstream Wand (which has Augment Intent, Powering Intent, Offensive Intent, Phrase Weak and another 180ish T-atk). Overall I'd say it worked out in my favor.

The joker meme is because I know that we generally have a hard-on for "moar dps", so I decided to poke fun at it.

-=EDIT=-
    A bit after affixing the weapon, I thought that maybe I should have tried for Double Reverie instead of Phrase Weak.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Jan 9, 2020 at 02:50 AM.

It's the exact opposite; my playstyle in online MMOs is that of a support character that acts as a stationary caster of magic. The build I have found that mostly resemebles that in PSO2 is Te/Fo. But due to obvious reasons in enemy attacks, it still did not allow me to act exactly as I enjoy. With S4 that allows me to simply stand still and just take the damage, I decided to go full tankiness because without x/HU w/ automate or x/ET for the tankiness I die in 2-3 hits max even at 2.5k hp. So I decided to go as much defensive as possible (which is evident from my units as well, one of them has Defensive Boost even!).

The total cost of the weapon was about 30m (18m-ish was for Grand Stamina, a couple millions to change weapon categories on Atlas EX for the S4 and Liberate for the S5, excluding potential earnings from the fodders that I had hoarded and intended to sell to other players, and the rest Dudu fee). On Damage Tally practice this Liberate weapon is approximately 2-3% higher dps than my full atk Lightstream Wand (which has Augment Intent, Powering Intent, Offensive Intent, Phrase Weak and another 180ish T-atk). Overall I'd say it worked out in my favor.

The joker meme is because I know that we generally have a hard-on for "moar dps", so I decided to poke fun at it.

-=EDIT=-
    A bit after affixing the weapon, I thought that maybe I should have tried for Double Reverie instead of Phrase Weak.
    Well, as long as it's working for you I guess?

If you want to facetank, Blue Ocean Flash S1 coupled with Nature Exhilaration S2 is 6% heal per second, so around 150 hp healed with 2.5k HP total. As Te main with deband cut access 24/7 and enough defense(2.5k or better) you should be able to easily facetank everything in UH save wipes. Worst case scenario, you can run Tehu and use automate as a safety net from getting comboed in a mob but otherwise, it will be very rare to reach the 50% HP threshold with these. Sadly this cant be done with Liberte because of the SSA slots ):