Page 1486 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4869861386143614761483148414851486148714881489149615361586 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,860 of 16750

Not mine i saw someone else had it equiped. I believe they upgraded a 41% val weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Not mine i saw someone else had it equiped. I believe they upgraded a 41% val weapon.
    I couldn't figure out why you called it a "find", but now I understand. Thank you! LUL

Maybe someday that player will someday appreciate the benefit of raising the element to 60, and then they will understand the predicament they put themselves into to raise it now that it is a 14*. It's probably easiest to change it back into a stone and start over.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    there have been people who've just grabbed swords out of the shop and went straight to 14* without paying attention to the element or just rushing it right away since day 1. even better when they just add 4 SSA's and dont affix any atk to it just w/e's on it

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    just add 4 SSA's and dont affix any atk to it just w/e's on it
    Tbf 4 good ssa's are a hell of a lot better than just raw atk or w/e. Theres also the problem that 4 ssas already take 4 affix slots and adding Even 100 atk to it is is entering 7s territory. Honestly i like this over the generic "add 150 atk to weapon" weve been doing for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Finally got around to fixing my Atra Zemus after my ill-fated desperation affixing from boost week (which included me completely forgetting about Phrase Weak). I didn't dare try to go for the full 8-slot, so I'm happy with what I have now.
    Before:

After:

Still I have a hard time to believe I got one but

*bounce*

Of course it had to be one for an obsolete class

Quote Originally Posted by Usagui View Post
    Of course it had to be one for an obsolete class
    Maybe some advanced class will use it in the future. (By then 15* may be a thing.)

I just had to do it:

It's impossible. I don't get good things.

Attachment 41496

I guess I have to learn how to jet boots now.

What a weird week of luck. First I find out that I have a spectacularly rare (2-in-100,000) autoimmune disease that might kill me in 6 years (or might just be a nuisance for the rest of a long and otherwise healthy life,,, the prognosis for this thing is all over the map)... and then the very next night I get a 14* drop? I don't even know what to say.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."