Page 1451 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4519511351140114411448144914501451145214531454146115011551 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,510 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Spoiler!

Finally, I did it.

I didn't take pics but I also did some affixing to my 12* units, not the best (75, 85, 100 S-atk) but I did what I could with what I have. One goal out the way, trying to do this for rifle, Launcher and Rod probably isn't going to happen anytime soon without at least the SAF weapons and lots of meseta + cubes.
    Holy...
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Over 100 million meseta for the first time ever.

I know I'm still poor. Shut up.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

120 cubes brought me here

^Ouch. Need that 10% boost from 40% affixer, tbh. It's almost final push, so why not go all out? lol
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    120 cubes brought me here
    Lmao exactly same story I got when trying to upslot my Zein katana.
    Then I remembered 2 mistakes I did which prolly maid me fail that way.
    1- I have not stomped my Dudu mat since a while
    2- neither did I kicked my Dudu sandbag
    So I said to Dudu: Cya next week for re-match! :v

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^Ouch. Need that 10% boost from 40% affixer, tbh. It's almost final push, so why not go all out? lol
    I don't have cubes to burn these days.

Within an hour long affix session, I've seen 2 out of 3 95%s fail (i'm not kidding. that happened upslotting from 2s to 3s when i used a +10%), that 5 out of 6 85%s fail, 5 out of 7 80%s fail, and other silly things within the <1 hour i spent trying to upslot that thing.

I can't say it enough; I hate needing to affixing ANYTHING. I've proven to myself once and for all that if it isn't 100% it is skewed to fail. The system is rigged against the player no matter what SEGA claims.

This is where i am now. This is why I want some sort of atk conversion for hero. I don't care how much resources I have. This. Is. Frustrating. This is why I affix once a year.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jun 15, 2017 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    This is where i am now. This is why I want some sort of atk conversion for hero. I don't care how much resources I have. This. Is. Frustrating. This is why I affix once a year.
    But the affixing system is perfect as it is, and doesn't need an overhaul. Luck is a skill, you just have to be better.

If you only affix once a year, why not just align it when we have them 10% affix bonus? While it looks like it's small, it is multiplicative the more slots you try to put in that is why as much as my hands is itchy making those hero affix, I am waiting for them boost. Actually have to buy that extra 500 storage just to store them hoarded doom break affix.

Patience is a skill also.

Quote Originally Posted by AirinMikune View Post
    If you only affix once a year, why not just align it when we have them 10% affix bonus? While it looks like it's small, it is multiplicative the more slots you try to put in that is why as much as my hands is itchy making those hero affix, I am waiting for them boost. Actually have to buy that extra 500 storage just to store them hoarded doom break affix.

Patience is a skill also.
    I already did my big affixes this year being my 155 s atk, 10pp austere + union leg units. I didn't think to expand more of my factor-fodder weapons to 7s during the boost week.

I'm just really hoping hero doesn't demand an affix overhaul to be played optimally because dealing with this affix system outside of boost week is pure cancer (and i was lucky to buy elegant power boosts for 20mil each back then. I don't want to have to replace anything)