Page 1638 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 638113815381588162816351636163716381639164016411648 ... LastLast
Results 16,371 to 16,380 of 16750

is that13* camo that rare ?
    what is the drop rate like?
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; May 21, 2019 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post

well this is just me
    First off thanks for the comments
    but i am a sticking to this build .
    If you can respect that good then read on ( if you can't and feel the need to change it then skip the post )

First of Jet boots elemental change using tech charge and elemental keep ring .

matching the anti ( weak ) element already gives some form of damage boost. % wise not sure, never checked.

using genesis ring and guard rings is easier to element switch and the fact that whatever i switch to sticks till i do another switch. Much better than JB tech element switch

how do i switch , using autowords and the number pad.

sturdy intent further boost the genesis ring idea by 4% cause of the matching of the anti (weak ) element assuming I hit the weak spot .

Yeah genesis and sturdy is based on Jet boots.

It works on the sword espically for the combo I use. Weapon action ( regular buster shot ) 5 hits , vapor bullet then end of with a half charged buster shot ( the kind that knocks some mobs down )
    add hero'es boost and one shooting run can easily do a 100+k damage (persona EQ)

The other 2 left are just basically increasing crit chance and crit damage.
    Hey I'm all for that ring guard technique since I also use it for my Bo... with dual blades. I personally wouldn't waste an R Ring and a weapon slot when using Jet Boots when all I would need to do is charge a technique, just like I do for my Te.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

he's doing it with Hr though, which is the confusing part
    now, let me preface this by saying i'm by no means a good player nor an expert at hero, but

Bouncer makes sense since it has abilities that compound it (elemental stance, innit?)
    but hero's gains are marginal at best and you're losing effort symbol, perfect keeper, whatever else it is you'd rather be using
    that weakness bonus on your sword probably doesn't outweigh getting a maybe flat 4% from an intent s1 or the potential loss from a more useful s4 (maybe radiant response if we're ignoring calming intent for its expensive cost?)
    as far as I know, people don't rely on hero's tmg too often so if you wanted a support weapon, a PP battery with vampiric s4 would be good on radda, no?
    and talis, well, it already has good pp recovery as-is, so maybe damage oriented isn't a bad thing but the elemental conversions would also be lackluster vs. straight damage gains, i think?

i don't know, you're free to make weird niche builds if that's what you want but i'm certain people smarter than us have already crunched the numbers on whether or not it's really worthwhile

tl;dr: shrug
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

People don't need to work for Sega to discuss game mechanics, simple number crunching, and cost effectiveness of various things. You could literally play exactly how you do with different SSAs and get more damage while only needing at most 3 rings instead of like 6, without needing to change them for every enemy. It's simple math. If this was a matter of gameplay styles or not having the resources for better SSAs/rings or something then it'd be one thing, but this is just making things harder for yourself to do less damage.

For reference Element matching with an atra gets you, at most, about the equivalent of 440 extra attack, but since most normal elemental weakness are 20% not 30% as far as I know, it would be more likely to be closer 290ish. That's notable, but probably not as much of a damage increase as you'd get changing a 4% multiplier for a 2% or 3% multiplier and another 3% multiplier on your ring and having an S4 that's more utilitarian in a way that isn't just allowing you to use another SSA.
    Last edited by Kondibon; May 21, 2019 at 12:10 PM.

I must say, I love UH drop rates

i'm still not sure what the point of that weapon's potential is, i'll be honest
    but awesome, grats

i'm still hoping i'll get a sid strid...

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    i'm still not sure what the point of that weapon's potential is, i'll be honest
    but awesome, grats
    The potential is a lot more lenient than people first speculated. You only need to be below 100% hp for 20 seconds to trigger it, and the time is cumulative, so if you get healed you don't have to wait the full 20 seconds the next time your health is below max. It unfortunately doesn't work well for Hr despite that because Hr changes weapons more often than Gu does.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The potential is a lot more lenient than people first speculated. You only need to be below 100% hp for 20 seconds to trigger it, and the time is cumulative, so if you get healed you don't have to wait the full 20 seconds the next time your health is below max. It unfortunately doesn't work well for Hr despite that because Hr changes weapons more often than Gu does.
    oh, really? okay, that doesn't sound nearly as bad as i thought

i still use a radda ex w/ vampiric, but that's still useful for those w/o.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    is that13* camo that rare ?
    what is the drop rate like?
    Apparently the camos drop rate is really really low. I sold mine for 150 million as the earlier person suggested and it sold really fast. So I can only imagine the drop rate of that thing is probably lower than the 15*s in UH. I wonder if it will stay that way or its drop rate increases over time.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

if we're talking ship 02, it was at 99m last i checked.