Page 1610 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 6101110151015601600160716081609161016111612161316201660 ... LastLast
Results 16,091 to 16,100 of 16750

BOOST WEEK

Spoiler!

ITEM Distribution

Spoiler!
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Mar 13, 2019 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    BOOST WEEK

Spoiler!

ITEM Distribution

Spoiler!
    this doesnt belong in the thread, i mean come on
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Boost week yay. Upgraded some Hero stuff.
    Atras to 8s Astral/Atk 6/Mana/Grace
    Lightstream Rear/Arm to 5s Astral/Returner 5/Ether/Mana/Grace
    Spoiler!

Hopefully I can get enough cubes back to make fodders for similar Atras for Phantom during next month's boost week.

random arm affix and lesser never again

Spoiler!

you people are crazy.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    *excessively saturated image*
    I think you overdid it with those settings.
    I know this is a month old post, but would just like to point this out since I've been/am in the same situation:

Monitor quality/configuration varies a lot, so it's not just preference. For example, my older ReShade pictures were mostly taken on my old laptop, which I didn't notice had very low saturation, but it wasn't noticeable without direct comparison. So, when I finally got my hands on a full sRGB monitor, and took my time to properly calibrate it, it looked WAY off. Like those people who eat a lot of sugar foods and beverages, then stop eating/reduce for a while. Suddenly, when they try some of the more sugary stuff they enjoyed before, they feel outright sick when eating them.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

My goal was to raise HP/PP as much as possible while still having high attack. Got to 1511HP / 220PP. Pretty satisfied. I guess the next step would have been EV Shoot HP instead of Shoot 4, but that just seemed like too much. Had a bad experience last boost week with EV HP, so I didn't want to go through the motions again.

Spoiler!

I also had a Celestial unit drop at 8 slots. After a bit of trial and error I realized I could make a decent unit out of it for little cost, without having to break it to 6 slots! Only spent 15mil on this unit, including Dudu fees and the Grace item (thank god grace tech is so cheap).

Spoiler!
    Last edited by GreenArcher; Mar 13, 2019 at 10:31 PM.

I bought Grace Power for 3mil. I know it was a seller's error but, I feel a bit guilty now. (´・ω・`)

Instant improvement right after changing from atra ex into LS, wtf tho.
    Spoiler!

Good boost week to vary ~

I made my units of T-Atk 2.0 for future Su/Ph and Fo/Ph - Fo/Te

Rear:

Arm:

Leg:

Also had a lot of luck in the EQ Boisterous White Day and getting the 14 * weapons of the season that I did not have

DB:

Rifle:
    Last edited by Ahri; Mar 15, 2019 at 05:58 AM.