Page 1605 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 6051105150515551595160216031604160516061607160816151655 ... LastLast
Results 16,041 to 16,050 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    So what if it is a 4man trigger. You can still solo persona and beat it ( although it is level 95 ) .

yesterday's arks winter challenge literally proved its possible cause and a celebrity player cleared it

90 vs 95 persona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXW5Rv-uVlw&t=1s

skip to for the solo clear by a celebrity player
    What I notice the most from this solo run is how fucked up skills cooldown counters are all fucked up (YES TWICE). Something I thought was coming from my potatoe web but now I know it's not the issue... Pointing it because I can't count number of times I've missed an HR time finish because suddenly few secs (best was litteraly near 30secs) did peeeeeeew while it was just a single second for me and wasn't feeling any kind of lag :/
    Last edited by Masu; Feb 19, 2019 at 07:01 PM.

I apparently got one more Appress Grudge while tekking things half asleep. Cleaning my storage is going to be a huge chore once maintenance breaks. I caved and bought a *Coat Barrel since it trickled down to 5.6mil, and apparently was getting bought out each time it lowered. All the crap in the world dropping when I'm not looking for it, but that doesn't drop for me. lol Now I guess I just need to pray to the RNGes gods to drop me that all class 13* TMG so I can have something handy on Ranger.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Feb 19, 2019 at 08:47 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

So what if it is a 4man trigger. You can still solo persona and beat it ( although it is level 95 ) .

yesterday's arks winter challenge literally proved its possible cause and a celebrity player cleared it

90 vs 95 persona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXW5Rv-uVlw&t=1s

skip to for the solo clear by a celebrity player
    My problem with the run is that he got a B-rank. I believe it influenced his loot, because he seemed to get a lot fewer drops. Unless I was going for bragging rights (or bored), I would want a four-player party in order to get full value from the trigger.

Of course, one way to help the situation is to do a faster run than the celebrity player. However, my gear/affixes aren't outstanding (to say nothing about whether I am skilled enough or not), so I doubt I would do any better than him. I would be worried about finishing and getting any loot at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Speaking of, is there a particular block to camp for triggers? I still need to do a bunch more PD ones to make a camo, SG shop is barely cooperating, trigger block is always dead.
    I haven't trigger camped in a while, but I would look in the XH blocks. Your chances of finding a trigger MPA should increase as the block number goes lower, but they can be really rare if there is no active RDR bonus from a boost week or PSO2 day . There is also a block dedicated to running trigger quests (in the 30s?), but I don't know if there really is any action there.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Welcome to hell. I have 2 rears and 3 legs. Sega should make trade ins for unwanted drops standard so every drop feels like actual progress.
    seriously.. how long does it take to get just one LS arm. Apparently forever

Not exactly LS arm, but any specific piece of equipment, regardless of unit or weapon it is.

I'm still at it. I earned a total of... 674 of persona stones so... yeah.

I never did get a bode arm from all the time i spent farming in E forest free field either.

Maninbuejumsuits> bode units drop from the current LQ, just saying.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Maninbuejumsuits> bode units drop from the current LQ, just saying.
    I saw 3 Lumiere weapons and a plethora of other 13* drops before i saw a Bode unit in that LQ soooo
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Not sure if an accomplishment, but the last Persona gave me 2 celestials units, and then Loser gave me a red flash SSA(dinero c: ). Kicker is I had no boosts besides daily 50% and premium. Apparently we had a super pso2day for premium, but I wouldnt have thought it would be that noticeable

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Not sure if an accomplishment, but the last Persona gave me 2 celestials units, and then Loser gave me a red flash SSA(dinero c: ). Kicker is I had no boosts besides daily 50% and premium. Apparently we had a super pso2day for premium, but I wouldnt have thought it would be that noticeable
    I feel like too much RDR is somehow pushing some items off the drop table, but of course we can't know that if drop info is server side...

I managed to get a redran 14* egg somehow as a Non-Su. Would trade for units if I could.