Page 1458 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4589581358140814481455145614571458145914601461146815081558 ... LastLast
Results 14,571 to 14,580 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Or Bravlette if you want.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The latent increases the chance of items dropping untekked, to the point that you almost never get an identified drop. Because of that, people usually bring it for EQs.

If you bring a crafted one to Zieg he gives you an "emblem" that makes it so you only need to have it in your inventory.
    Ok, this'll lead to my second question, I guess:

How do I get a crafted one? You mean just extend one to a certain point? Aside from PA / Tech custom discs and the various unit thingies, I don't think you can actually make-from-scratch weapons, right?
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    You mean just extend one to a certain point?
    Yeah, I forget exactly what level, but it's a CO, so you should be able to find it. You also need to have the latent at max level, but that's easy considering it's not a high rarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The latent increases the chance of items dropping untekked, to the point that you almost never get an identified drop. Because of that, people usually bring it for EQs.

If you bring a crafted one to Zieg he gives you an "emblem" that makes it so you only need to have it in your inventory.
    Oh, wow! Is that for the NT version too, or OT only?

And...

You mean, the emblem will activate the latent regardless of wether the weapon is actually equipped?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Oh, wow! Is that for the NT version too, or OT only?

And...

You mean, the emblem will activate the latent regardless of wether the weapon is actually equipped?
    The NT version won't work because you can't craft it unfortunately, unless the CO changed at some point.

And yeah, the emblem makes it so that as long as you have it in your inventory you get the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    In the case of the DS I had virolet on me. Always virolet for raid bosses.
    I stopped doing that. 200k to 300k per raid on grind fees alone is taxing. ;w;

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    How do I get a crafted one? You mean just extend one to a certain point?
    [Fortunate Omen Charm] Boosts the chances of rare weapons to be unidentified: Present an Ex.Lv8+ weapon with the [Fortunate Omen Lv.3] potential unlocked. <- Vraolet

[Skilled Trainer Charm] Boosts the drop rate of equipments with abilities: Present an Ex.Lv1+ weapon with the [Skilled Trainer Lv.3] potential unlocked. <- Monkey King Bar

How do Ex. Levels work?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    I stopped doing that. 200k to 300k per raid on grind fees alone is taxing. ;w;
    It's only worth it if there's a specific drop you REALLY don't want to drop identified, or if you're farming +3-5 10* fodder. If you just want cubes, then yeah, it's a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    [Fortunate Omen Charm] Boosts the chances of rare weapons to be unidentified: Present an Ex.Lv8+ weapon with the [Fortunate Omen Lv.3] potential unlocked. <- Vraolet

[Skilled Trainer Charm] Boosts the drop rate of equipments with abilities: Present an Ex.Lv1+ weapon with the [Skilled Trainer Lv.3] potential unlocked. <- Monkey King Bar
    I'd just like to stress that, once you get the charms, you still need the weapon in your inventory, the charms simply make it so you don't need to have the weapon currently equipped.

*blegh* ONLY 187 titles left til I have all 3
    Spoiler!