Page 1579 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 5791079147915291569157615771578157915801581158215891629 ... LastLast
Results 15,781 to 15,790 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Mr3chi View Post
    noone yet?
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

lucky that they got EX swapable just like 14* so we can use any jutus available. it's not actually expensive tbh since yel/ares stones are there to cover goldia, got myself some cheap +8 13* before tho
    i'll affix the sword on next boost or some dump affix later to try hr revamp, need to lv my fi first
    Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Snip
    Stop acting like you're in charge of what is and isnt an accomplishment. Its purely subjective, if someone thinks theyve accomplished something good they can post it.
    Though you and a few others get an accomplishment for possibly being the most obnoxious and rude people on this site, so congrats
    Spoiler!

Had tons of Jutus that dropped at 34 cap but no repeats(I could class cube them but I am saving them for a real emergency). After maint, I did 1 hour of farming at forest and got 3 Jutus, all repeats(2 of them were at 34 again lol) so I am set for all 3 welfare Atras now c:

Spoiler!

first drop *15 from the new EQ, but i'm not playing fighter.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Got one too. 13* Not a rare - not an accomplishement.
    Who fuck died and made you the judge of what's a FIND or ACCOMPLISHMENT?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Not sure if this should be here... but THANK YOU SEGA for adding the HERO's REFRESH..

That skill saved saved me a ton of deaths cause everytime I use it my hero's will get refresheds ( meaning I always get 1 HP lol ) + the fact that I get a HP and PP recover
    May wanna have that in Hero discussion thread instead as there may be people who agree (and disagree) with the skill to talk about.

Cool, but I just wait for 22nd and made mine same tickets by 100% more productive.

Got mine 15 mins before these Emergency Maintenance Crossburst.
    No point of posting Atra Atlas EX here unless it have rare or interesting affixes like S4: Calming Intent e.t.c
    oh. sr for hearing that. i still consider getting any jutus drop is a greater accomplishment than buying a random sub 60m stuff on the market. i'm not even that rich.
    Spoiler!

but thanks for suggestion, gotta affix the ssa + 2 atk pp rec Guardian armors + sturdy for my sw. it's fine since i'll go for tmg if i need some serious hp rec. (edit: i'll go with guardian armors since 14% + hr guard = enough to cover rappy unit 0def, so 2 slots for 750hp)
    Last edited by Mr3chi; Dec 21, 2018 at 06:18 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Jumped to AtraIx bandwagon _(:3」
    I do plan on re-affix (AstralSoul and BlazeXX), but gonna wait for Lightstream complete details and Phantom as sub .... since I only have 1 spare for Astral.
    Was thinking of using BlazeDecay if Phantom as sub can apply Jellen (wanna see how viable it is first)
    Spoiler!

Note Affix :
    S1~S3 CritDamageSSA 3% + 3% + 4%, S4 LifeSteal, Leopard, AlterTiro, GRM, Shoot6
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Cool, but I just wait for 22nd and made mine same tickets by 100% more productive.

Got mine 15 mins before these Emergency Maintenance Crossburst.
    No point of posting Atra Atlas EX here unless it have rare or interesting affixes like S4: Calming Intent e.t.c
    is this the birth of another Great Pan???
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Rod done to replace EPD and no regrets
    Spoiler!

Made this the same day because...the urge and scratch wasn't gud enough to make me broke! Kinda overkill combined with the "iron will" of Atlas. But the peace of mind knowing I can sustain more than 2 hits or if I derp for whatever reason is priceless
    Spoiler!