Page 1632 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 632113215321582162216291630163116321633163416351642 ... LastLast
Results 16,311 to 16,320 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post

Made this out of curiosity and fun. I regret it. Oh well, at least it didn't cost much.

I also planned to do that but ended up different

Well after only being able to cap 4 classes with over 50 Bonus Keys when Lv90 hit months ago, I gave up on capping my main character. That being said, with the new system we got a couple of weeks ago, the rules have changed. With 3 characters, we're guarantied 21 Silvers and 3 Golden Keys per week as well as the regular luck of the draw of up to 4 per day, this was more than feasible:

Spoiler!

Scary to think how much EXP it will require to make it to from Lv90 to Lv100.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

So, just a note, I had ReShade turned off, and my in-game default is no UI for screenshots, so I don't have any shots with my times.
    I decided to try out Solo Ma and Pa for the first time today (I also didn't do solo PD until months after its release) and also wanted to test out how well I could play Phantom (I primarily leveled it by spamming Zan in Tokyo Bonus Quests).
    First two runs I primarily used Rifle, and ended up with 22:03 and 21:20; I made a few dumb mistakes and had to burn through a couple of half dolls on each run.
    For the third run, I decided to change it up a bit and went with Rod; I still made a few dumb mistakes, like fumbling Mother's second damage check, and based on the e-code timer, I thought I had gotten 18:05, but when I got to the campship, the quest results showed I got exactly 18:00.
    Now I need to take another whack at the Solo XQ, which I haven't even made an attempt at for over 10 months.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 13, 2019 at 12:37 AM.

My first time dealing with one of the three synthesized powerful abilities (Mana Reverie). Spamming 50% chances feels pretty bad, especially if some of the more expensive combinations fail. I think I could do it more efficiently next time as I've learned a bit, but I don't think I made any major mistakes.

It's now been 1 month since I returned to the game and thus the end of my returning player bonus. Woo.

EDIT: Also just found my first S egg today after posting. Very good day.

Last edited by Crevox; May 13, 2019 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Spoiler!

EDIT: Also just found my first S egg today after posting. Very good day.

Gratz and where did you get it!? Popple S is the the only one I'm missing

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Gratz and where did you get it!? Popple S is the the only one I'm missing
    It drops in Easter! I finally was lucky enough to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    It drops in Easter! I finally was lucky enough to get one.
    O. Was to obssessed gaining xp for my Ph alts and saw so few Su in mpas that I didn't thought there was interesting stuff for this class. I should have cheked drops at quest counter x) Thanks.

Finally managed a sub 5 on Solo PD. There are still some mistakes that need to be ironed out but I'm satisfied for now

Bye Bye Elzlion, i gave it a try in solo just before the maintenance

Spoiler!
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

And as most often (to not say always). To be around for the first run when new EQ content land grants drop...(powering intent S2 for SSA)