Page 1657 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 657115715571607164716541655165616571658165916601667 ... LastLast
Results 16,561 to 16,570 of 16750

Well it was a pain in the ass, but I did it:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Still 68 achievements left for Limited Abilities which I will do, but it's nice to cross this off the list. As for weapon crafts, I may finish them someday, not very urgent since they're more than useless nowadays.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

This cost me like 5k cubes, I hate upslotting Ray Weapons for Astral soul

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    Loid OP ~

Spoiler!
    OMG, WHY? We had Orb series today and LIberate in few month, why did you spent into dying weapons so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    OMG, WHY? We had Orb series today and LIberate in few month, why did you spent into dying weapons so much?
    What makes you think Orb is a viable replacement for Lighstream?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

bloop
    holy mother of mercy with thosee affixes , great job

Orb are weaker an the pot is not good for some weapons (rod for example) and Liberate will be almost the same power as Light it seems, besides I do not have 1300 titles for the material and nothing ensures that the new year one will be a reward and not drop only
    And if I get that Liberate then I can affix it no problem

Tymek, Loyd Azakuya why you're read things you want to but not really writen on?
    There were any words about Orb's better than LS? There were any words about not affixing LS at all?
    I said only about not to put much forth in it and make it cheaper like Act, Till, Magi, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Apparently the sword has 220 more S-ATK than LS and the S5 they showed in the trailer has exact same conditionals as Akatsuki. No clue what the Effects are tho and the novel pot is 14% by default so assuming thats still a thing Liberate might very well be better than LS. Sega kept their promise of LS only lasting as top weapon till the end of 2019 I guess.
    If it's true there were more new weapons beter than LS will be released further, so it'l be fine only as a secondary and not deserve such an investments.

Tymek, Loyd Azakuya why you're read things you want to but not really writen on?
    There were any words about Orb's better than LS? There were any words about not affixing LS at all?
    I said only about not to put much forth in it and make it cheaper like Act, Till, Magi, whatever.

If it's true there were more new weapons beter than LS will be released further, so it'l be fine only as a secondary and not deserve such an investments.
    just a fyi and slight reminder that Sega said they would be releasing weapons to compete with LS and not knock it out of power yet, we're not near the end of Ep6 yet for that gear to come in and power creep LS away yet HOWEVER Atra Ex is being slowly pushed out of power into being 3rd best series in game while Liberate is sneaking its way into being best series FOR a particular weapon type or being 2nd best (all varying on S5's of course too). Absolutely nothing wrong with those builds (except i was would have been cheap and done Elegant over Grace for Boost SSA). I did something similar to my weps during 15% week and got extra mats prepped for when i get 999 of the new crests for that LS weapon if need be or slapping those mats on a new Liberate weapon

Orb series can barely compete with Atra Ex or just push a bit further than it. Essentially filler gear
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Nov 23, 2019 at 07:13 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Real insane:

Spoiler!

And this one dropped on 99th run only:

Spoiler!