Page 1487 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4879871387143714771484148514861487148814891490149715371587 ... LastLast
Results 14,861 to 14,870 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    It's impossible. I don't get good things.

Attachment 41496

I guess I have to learn how to jet boots now.

What a weird week of luck. First I find out that I have a spectacularly rare (2-in-100,000) autoimmune disease that might kill me in 6 years (or might just be a nuisance for the rest of a long and otherwise healthy life,,, the prognosis for this thing is all over the map)... and then the very next night I get a 14* drop? I don't even know what to say.
    Wow... okay. First off, your attachment's broken, but I'm going to assume you got Ghilles Weihen (BO/FI incoming). Second... I'm not quite sure how to respond to that.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Wow... okay. First off, your attachment's broken, but I'm going to assume you got Ghilles Weihen (BO/FI incoming). Second... I'm not quite sure how to respond to that.
    Yes, that's what I got. Know any good jet boots guides?

As for the rest, well... I don't really know what to say, either. I'm still kinda processing it. But then, it wasn't quite so unlikely as the overall odds make it sound - autoimmune problems run in my family, so I've been expecting something like this for some time - but I was expecting lupus like my sister has, and I ended up with something even more rare and unpredictable than that. But at least I already know a good rheumatologist, so I'll have good help.

This drop gave me a smile when I really needed one, though.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    Yes, that's what I got. Know any good jet boots guides?

As for the rest, well... I don't really know what to say, either. I'm still kinda processing it. But then, it wasn't quite so unlikely as the overall odds make it sound - autoimmune problems run in my family, so I've been expecting something like this for some time - but I was expecting lupus like my sister has, and I ended up with something even more rare and unpredictable than that. But at least I already know a good rheumatologist, so I'll have good help.

This drop gave me a smile when I really needed one, though.
    This guide was written by some Boots main who's invested a ton of hours, and it's pretty up to date and in-depth, so it's definitely worth a look. You can also ask any questions you have over on the Bouncer thread; I'm actually a Boots main myself, so I know the weapon pretty well.

One thing you should note, though: Gilles Weihen has a special caveat: It activates the Skill "Elemental Burst" whenever you use a PA. This changes how you spec into the tree, since you want to max Elemental Burst to synergize with the Potential of the weapon, and BO/FI with Chase Advance learned on the sub is a viable mobbing option due to Elemental Burst's 40% status proc chance (and the fact that you're popping a Burst every two to four seconds).
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

This guide was written by some Boots main who's invested a ton of hours, and it's pretty up to date and in-depth, so it's definitely worth a look. You can also ask any questions you have over on the Bouncer thread; I'm actually a Boots main myself, so I know the weapon pretty well.

One thing you should note, though: Gilles Weihen has a special caveat: It activates the Skill "Elemental Burst" whenever you use a PA. This changes how you spec into the tree, since you want to max Elemental Burst to synergize with the Potential of the weapon, and BO/FI with Chase Advance learned on the sub is a viable mobbing option due to Elemental Burst's 40% status proc chance (and the fact that you're popping a Burst every two to four seconds).
    Thanks, that's very helpful! I've been messing around as BO/HU (having respec'd my BO into a hybrid boots/DB build) and even with that these things are crazy strong. Trying BO/FI is next on the agenda, but I wanted to get used to the boots before I gave up Iron Will (I have a tendency to push the wrong PA button when learning new weapons, and that can get you killed ) They're also pretty darn fun.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Found one of these while I was grinding the Eternal Tower for Jewels.

Spoiler!

For those who don't play es, Dominacio drops are notoriously rare, so getting one is kinda like a small miracle.

For those who don't play es, Dominacio drops are notoriously rare, so getting one is kinda like a small miracle.
    GG

New LQ is damn boring.It was abvious that previous one, which I enjoyed a lot, was a mistake from sega (insert HairyTroll.jpg)
    3 runs later...

I guess am doomed to attempt Astral on this one

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    GG

New LQ is damn boring.It was abvious that previous one, which I enjoyed a lot, was a mistake from sega (insert HairyTroll.jpg)
    3 runs later...
    I guess am doomed to attempt Astral on this one
    SS for page-2? 'ω') Same 50 HP + 10 PP, right?
    Wanna see the stat ..... before deciding if I should affix Izane instead (though I' not sure I'll be getting that Weila-Arm to drop) ..... or maybe wait for other arm unit (a bit rare to play PSO2 these days ..... ;w; )
    Last edited by final_attack; Feb 7, 2018 at 07:16 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    SS for page-2? 'ω') Same 50 HP + 10 PP, right?

Ye, just the 5% sdef moving to rdef because it's an arm. So 4-5-4.

Edit:Also I don't know if it's related but I got the drop the single time Hunar showed up.
    Last edited by Masu; Feb 7, 2018 at 08:04 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Ye, just the 5% sdef moving to rdef because it's an arm. So 4-5-4.
    All right, thanks!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt