Page 1541 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 54110411441149115311538153915401541154215431544155115911641 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,410 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    At the very least, it's many millions of drops. And I guess 10% is a bit high, but the probability that each specific Guren/Shien dropping is quite low, so the drops are only in the hundreds, making some variance still there. But the matter here is that the comparative rate of Zirenheit to non-Zirenheit can be effectively estimated with the drop table as is without too much error. That, at least, can be assumed to be an effective estimate. But people seem to rather believe otherwise because of a very limited pool of stories of people getting multiple Zirenheits.

That aside, if people are so hesitant in using the in-game drop table to approximate relative drop ratios, thinking that there's too much variance, then why even bother to check the drop number table in the first place? Might as well just look at a table of random numbers created by Mr. Anonymous 1337 if you think the drop table is too inaccurate to be used.
    i mean you have no idea what boosts people are using let alone which boosts are actually useful for area drops vs. boss drops. "averaged out" rates don't even fucking matter anyway because no one person can possibly farm enough for it to average out themselves anyway. you will always as a single player be the victim of typically skewed rng either good or bad for significant periods of time because this game does not have any sort of rng buffer whatsoever.

Spoiler!

It actually dropped for me; I'm so happy.
    Now for the affixing (and the tears from using all my meseta).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Spoiler!

It actually dropped for me; I'm so happy.
    Now for the affixing (and the tears from using all my meseta).
    Gratz. I chased for it too and finally have given up. Got Shien JB from Zieg (gosh those JB are ugly!!!) instead xB. Added S1 4% dmg boost to boss, S2 3% when altenating PA/Techs,S3 offensive intent 2% inconditional. Need to upslot later so I'll get 2 more % with phrase weak. It should do the job <_<

Meanwhile got Guren Rifle and DS and as usual/expected got spammed with Fi weaps (8 fucking Jutus DS ...HEIGHT and one Homura after getting the Guren -_-) while playing Fi/Su (leveling). I sometime really feel like I should drop this game and do something else. This game is 90% salt and 10% fun *Sigh*

Otherwise no sign of 14* eggs

Now only need Talis and DB from Loser. Also got a trigger. =D

Kind of regretted to not high id, but oh well.
    Last edited by Silent_Flower; Jul 6, 2018 at 05:21 PM.

The accomplishment is hitting maximum salt level after identifying a trash 13* Talis for the millionth time while someone in the party gets that.

a wild lucky call. got this baby from yamato run today. never expected something like this happens

I decided to try the LQ for the conquerors crest prereq, and got the 14* jetboot in first run, along with some egg.

A bit late but I guess it's...cool

Spoiler!

Got this from mama or Gracia earlier:
    Spoiler!

I remember seeing some one saying it's not good because you must stay in a certain range or something but I'll give it a try anyway. My 2nd 14*, I got a Demonia Feather a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Got this from mama or Gracia earlier:
    Spoiler!

I remember seeing some one saying it's not good because you must stay in a certain range or something but I'll give it a try anyway. My 2nd 14*, I got a Demonia Feather a few weeks ago.
    Yeah, the short version of this story is that sharpshooter and Needle will constantly fight for attention. This Rifle is best on Gu