Page 1545 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 54510451445149515351542154315441545154615471548155515951645 ... LastLast
Results 15,441 to 15,450 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You're just doing it to freeze the wings. It just seems weird to me to take an affix just to SE a specific miniboss.

Also Bo/Te isn't a thing. You'd use Bo/Fi for tech damage (or Fi/Bo if you're lucky).
    BO/FI i never trought in that combination for a magical bouncer , it can work on the LQ or EQ that involve just killing minions and leave BO/HU exclusive for Raid Bosses

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    BO/FI i never trought in that combination for a magical bouncer , it can work on the LQ or EQ that involve just killing minions and leave BO/HU exclusive for Raid Bosses
    my brain

im BO/HU the techs are really weak compared with a real mage and i focus a lot in just hit the enemy and heal whenever its needed

if i was a BO/TE maybe but i choosed to be an striking bouncer .
    First; if you're trying to proc a status, the damage doesnt matter, thus BoHu is fine for using techs.

Second; Affixes, regardless of whether they're tier 1 or tier 3 or tier 5, only have around 2% chance of proccing, way worse than just using techs.

Third, if you really want to do magic damage, BoFi is better than BoHu in that regard, but overall the class is harder to play so it's not recommend for people who arent fully proficent with Bo.

Last, BoFi is in the same ball park for effectiveness on raid bosses as BoHu, though overall still behind BoHu for bossing. The point of me saying this is that if you compensate for BoFi's weaknesses then it's not so far behind BoHu in terms of bossing that you need to exclusively play BoHu for bossing over BoFi.

This allllll being said, if your last weapon was Ray, then don't worry about anything but BoHu until you get intimately familiar with the current meta/landscape of PSO2. Trying to divert yourself from this path to pursue odd ideas like status effects for specific content is only going to dampen your experience in the long run, and probably the short run as well.

well my basics is always have extra HP, PP , atk booster and an status effect , but with the JB i can make an exception with status effect because those have mirage by default with the tornado PA

and definily will stick as BO/HU

My second psycho wand. What's more interesting about this is... it's my first time to ever get a 14* from an EQ.

Spoiler!

well my basics is always have extra HP, PP , atk booster and an status effect , but with the JB i can make an exception with status effect because those have mirage by default with the tornado PA

and definily will stick as BO/HU
    there is almost no point to SE on weapons now a days outside a few select situations that dont come up very often. youre better off adding more atk on a weapon than an SE

A couple of days ago I finally got 85 on all classes.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    A couple of days ago I finally got 85 on all classes.
    You're late with that for a month or two...

Well PSO2 definitely wants me to be a Summoner:

Last edited by Zulastar; Jul 21, 2018 at 02:48 PM.

Finally got the twin daggers... -.- For the Popple Egg, managed to get within a few runs of playing Su. I really think you need to play as Su to get a decent chance of getting an egg.

Got this after spending a good bit to affix and make Atra knuckles. I'm not sure how to feel about this. (´・ω・`)
    Spoiler!