Page 1432 of 1432 FirstFirst ... 4329321332138214221429143014311432
Results 14,311 to 14,318 of 14318
  1. #14311

    Default

    Boost week flurry of fod...
    Spoiler!

    The same was done on ships 1 and 10 because why not.


    Quote Originally Posted by Horo The Wise Wolf View Post
    Made me a new toy~

    Spoiler!
    Needs Tech V. It's worthless, throw it away


    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    5:24 mother run (not my pic but my mpa)

    Spoiler!
    Seriously how the fuck? My fastest milf run out the gate was like 12 min. Gratz on that mpa.
    Last edited by Asellus; Jan 11, 2017 at 12:55 AM.
    Lv.75 - Asellus
    Lv.75 - Casebian
    Lv.75 - Celeste

    Spoiler!

  2. #14312
    Sega Stockholm Syndrome GHNeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Where the gaijins do.
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Spoiler!


    :thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayara
    On countless occassions, I have editted your posts: The use of "n---as" is not permitted on the forums. So please, do not use it.

    Thanks

  3. #14313

    Default

    Ah, I'm done with affixing for today.

    Spoiler!
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

  4. #14314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Ah, I'm done with affixing for today.

    Spoiler!
    Mother of God....

    Anyways, that looks super wicked.... awesome work, man.... GJ.

  5. #14315

    Default

    Never been so afraid of a 90%
    Spoiler!


    Also, no Noble cuz budget affix (only cost me 3m inclusive of dudu fee)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Hey new posts in this thread, let's see what's new....
    Nevermind.
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Just being practical doesn't look good. Just looking pretty isn't useful. So, I focus on both."

  6. #14316
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    7,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Never been so afraid of a 90%
    Spoiler!


    Also, no Noble cuz budget affix (only cost me 3m inclusive of dudu fee)
    Did you use any ability factors for that? I'm curious. o:

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Somewhere in Japan, on 2ch right now. "When America sends us their players, they're not sending us their best. They're sending players that have lots of bads and they're bringing those bads with us. They're bringing lag. They're bringing hacks. They're leeches. And some I assume are good players."

  7. #14317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Did you use any ability factors for that? I'm curious. o:
    Astral blade has modulator as special ability factor, and it was 7s to begin with anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Hey new posts in this thread, let's see what's new....
    Nevermind.
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Just being practical doesn't look good. Just looking pretty isn't useful. So, I focus on both."

  8. #14318
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    7,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Astral blade has modulator as special ability factor, and it was 7s to begin with anyway
    I figured it was already 7s. Just curious, thanks. o wo

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Somewhere in Japan, on 2ch right now. "When America sends us their players, they're not sending us their best. They're sending players that have lots of bads and they're bringing those bads with us. They're bringing lag. They're bringing hacks. They're leeches. And some I assume are good players."

Similar Threads

  1. Finds/Accomplishments thread
    By darkfalz16 in forum Phantasy Star Portable
    Replies: 635
    Last Post: Nov 18, 2010, 07:26 PM
  2. FKL Finds/Accomplishments thread
    By Sayara in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: Dec 20, 2009, 10:40 PM
  3. Replies: 110
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2008, 05:24 PM
  4. Replies: 309
    Last Post: Dec 30, 2007, 03:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •