Page 1597 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 5971097149715471587159415951596159715981599160016071647 ... LastLast
Results 15,961 to 15,970 of 16750

Previously make a mistake for having too much hp from using bode/izane/izane on br.
    Now leg replacement going to take forever because LS leg being pure rng... let’s see, gonna go whitill leg for ph instead maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigy View Post
    Previously make a mistake for having too much hp from using bode/izane/izane on br.
    Now leg replacement going to take forever because LS leg being pure rng... let’s see, gonna go whitill leg for ph instead maybe.
    you're honestly better off holding out on Lightstream unit than using those horrendous Whitill units
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Actually getting Leg/Celestial Decixion out of the constant Profound gunslash drops was the most refreshing thing this Persona run.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Desperately looking for the Celestial Arm Unit to complete my Lightstream unit set. Kill Persona and see a red arm unit spinning among the loot. Pick it up and it's an Austere Arm unit. FML.

Run Choco-EQ with my 2nd character for bingo, suddenly got this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorra View Post
    Desperately looking for the Celestial Arm Unit to complete my Lightstream unit set. Kill Persona and see a red arm unit spinning among the loot. Pick it up and it's an Austere Arm unit. FML.
    Persona drops...
    All I want is the leg celestial unit, so far I've gotten a full set of austere units and a phobos bow...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorra View Post
    Literally happened to me yesterday.

When can we just trade stones for celestial unit damnit? It looks like an uphill battle when 2/3 unit drops are repeats at this point, and I have almost 300 stones I literally have nothing to do with.
    Can I trade 200 stones and the austere 12* unit for celestial please sega?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldco View Post
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

DEX Mag
    On your dex mag , what is the name of all those 1 through 8 functions on your mag is, please? thanks in advance/

支援デバイス/HP回復A
    支援デバイス/無敵A

Support Device / HP Recovery A
    Support Device / Invincibility A