Page 1509 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 50910091409145914991506150715081509151015111512151915591609 ... LastLast
Results 15,081 to 15,090 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Then you plan to get 300 level ups from one of your class at Lv80 in order to get 1500 ClassCubes?
    I just won't care if it's at +35 or not. Ability IV and 30 more attack are just not worth that effort.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    I just won't care if it's at +35 or not. Ability IV and 30 more attack are just not worth that effort.
    Not a perfectionist I see

Not a perfectionist I see
    just a realistic person
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Don't get tired now, still got 5 more to go
    Honestly I feel I could get the meseta for 5 +1 Grind cap faster than getting 1500 Fo Cubes (Although I am halfway there). I share the same feeling with others in not really needing the other 5 levels but, more power to the players who have though (・ ω・)b.

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    Honestly I feel I could get the meseta for 5 +1 Grind cap faster than getting 1500 Fo Cubes (Although I am halfway there). I share the same feeling with others in not really needing the other 5 levels but, more power to the players who have though (・ ω・)b.
    Wait, back the train, you can buy those, how, where and since when?

Wait, back the train, you can buy those, how, where and since when?
    Since the release of PvP, pretty rare to encounter one, since they're so rare they go for 100+mil.

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    Since the release of PvP, pretty rare to encounter one, since they're so rare they go for 100+mil.
    Oh I see, they're not the exact same items from the recycling shop, they're universal grind +1, and yes, I've seen the prices, expensive as shit. Mind you, if I didn't believe that Austere NT Rod was gonna kick EPD's ass, I would buy a bunch of copies of PC and Vita games just to sell the item code stuff, make a billion and buy 5 of those

if I didn't believe that Austere NT Rod was gonna kick EPD's ass
    I can see it beating it on element but what about off?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    I can see it beating it on element but what about off?
    A couple of years ago, I suggested that SEGA should make a Gear Rod for the Fo skill tree that would balance out Elemental Conversion to make all elements at 50%. People laugh at my idea saying that it was stupid and that having 6 weapons of different a element was the way to go. When I came back last October and discovered that SEGA had made a weapon that not only removed the elemental conversion gap, but also makes all of them at 75% instead of 50%, I knew my theory was correct by assuming that people who mocked my idea were just trying to justify the time they spent getting six 13★ weapons at 60 elements.

Since SEGA decided to give the first 14★ rod the elemental conversion balance instead of patching this issue using the Fo skill tree, they have set a precedent for all future 14★ rods because who would want one that doesn't do this? Yes, you could say that the Atra rod that came later is not as powerful since it keeps the elements at 50%, but considering that a newcomer who makes a few millions can just buy everything he needs to make one, SEGA pretty much gift wrapped the Atra weapon line, so it's normal that it's a bit weaker.

That being said, if the next 14★ doesn't balance out elemental conversion to at lease the Atra rod's degree, then it will be considered next to useless. Finally, why do I think that Austere NT Rod will beat EPD? Simple, the legacy of Austere Weapons being the best, beating out all the 13★ weapons that people worked hard to get by spamming Ultimate back in the days. I truly believe that SEGA decided not to release Austere NTs at the same time as Invade NTs to keep the people dancing like puppets for crests and once everyone has gotten their shiny new 14★, they'll release the Austere NT line and more crests will be required for the trade.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Apr 20, 2018 at 07:31 AM.

A couple of years ago, I suggested that SEGA should make a Gear Rod for the Fo skill tree that would balance out Elemental Conversion to make all elements at 50%.
    At this point Sega bit the bullet, but i doubt they'll do something to fix element conversion for good.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!