Page 1606 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 6061106150615561596160316041605160616071608160916161656 ... LastLast
Results 16,051 to 16,060 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I feel like too much RDR is somehow pushing some items off the drop table, but of course we can't know that if drop info is server side...
    What I wonder, is if Sega has put 12* units on lower priority than 7* weapons. Many runs have ended with absolute 0 unit drops, but with 7* and 8* weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    What I wonder, is if Sega has put 12* units on lower priority than 7* weapons. Many runs have ended with absolute 0 unit drops, but with 7* and 8* weapons.
    the drop priority is already known, and works on a rarity scaling, with weapon prevailing over unit ( 12* weap > *12 unit > *11 weap and so on). More RDR will therefore boost *12 unit rate accordingly, but will generally push the low rarity units out (which is the reason why you never get Mother factor units in Guides of creation)

as for Persona, no secret really, the rates are so ass landing a unit even with heaps of RDR is anything but certain

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    the drop priority is already known, and works on a rarity scaling, with weapon prevailing over unit ( 12* weap > *12 unit > *11 weap and so on). More RDR will therefore boost *12 unit rate accordingly, but will generally push the low rarity units out (which is the reason why you never get Mother factor units in Guides of creation)

as for Persona, no secret really, the rates are so ass landing a unit even with heaps of RDR is anything but certain
    That's what I had heard as well. However, personal experience shows me something else. Without using boosts, I get 3* and 5* units regularly. On Thursday was such one run, where I got 4 such units (with good affixes too). However, with high RDR, no units drop at all, it's all weapons, 7* included. This could very well be just the regular statistical anomaly, which is definitely possible even with 0.1% chance

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post

Even 13* weapons are more common than 12* units when that really shouldn't be the case. Wasn't candies and eggs for Su several times more common and easy to attain because of the sheer amount needed to optimize? Depending on class and playstyle, you can get away with 1-2 main weapons, but I'm given more 13*s than I know what to do with while I haven't seen a unit drop in 2 about weeks now when players need more units than they do weapons in most cases. Meanwhile, I have 4 profound gunslashes with 35 grind cap unlocked without spending a single stone on one, and that's JUST the gunslashes. I'll conceded maybe 2 to 1 ratio for 13* weapons to 12* units may even be fair due to grind cap needs (which 14*s and 15*s don't even have to worry about when they drop), but I'm at a rate of 17 to 5 before I count the two 14* celestial weapons that were drops, so I'm just about at 4 to 1 after over 100 persona runs. Units need a droprate buff.

Anyway, it's amazing that they haven't done away with this stupid archaic system for units since EP4 when it was an issue with deus units. There's literally over a half dozen ways to mitigate this problem with un-tradable 12* units, but they still opt for the rawest, 7-year-old, RNG-dicking on top of needing to collect 3. Unique. Units. "Got a copy? Fuck you!"
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Feb 23, 2019 at 07:15 AM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Spoiler!

Got all these within an hour.

Mission accomplished.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Mission accomplished.
    So ..... how strong is the 'explosive bullet", compared to normal attack?
    I think that weapon have that gimmick, right? ( 'ω')

Also, does the explosive bullet part is long range, or short range (like Spread Needle)?
    Last edited by final_attack; Feb 25, 2019 at 08:58 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    So ..... how strong is the 'explosive bullet", compared to normal attack?
    I think that weapon have that gimmick, right? ( 'ω')
    It could be good on Phantom class.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

I won't be able to give you an answer immediately, as I'm busy trying to save up enough money for a bunch of Nox NTs/Emper fodder grinding, while this LQ is still active. I have a bit of stuff that will need to be max grinded, and this will definitely be on the top list. As for that explosive bullet attack, I don't expect much, but we'll see. Also adding that I got a Weila Bode on in LQ. I didn't know the Bodes drop there at all, since the major talking point was just Jutus/Lumiere. And on that note, I got a Lumiere double saber. That'll probably be the only Lumiere I'll get the entirety of this campaign.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Feb 25, 2019 at 09:40 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Tyreek, you're supposed to grind those weapons with the things you get from the season eq collect files, not with nox or emper fodders...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr