Page 1615 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 6151115151515651605161216131614161516161617161816251665 ... LastLast
Results 16,141 to 16,150 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i finally got the jutus swords i needed for my EX atlas sword

Spoiler!

its beautiful
    Congratulations! Well done.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Time to update the table!

you got it!
    your darn barrier doesnt mean anything good sir !
    Last edited by Sayara; Mar 26, 2019 at 05:15 PM.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

As predicted, I didn't get a second drop of any of the Jutus weapons this week. So I have a storage cluttered with a bunch of Jutus with grind caps between +31 and +34 (only one at +34) which I am exceedingly unlikely to ever complete, now that the boost week is over.

Oh, and that damned Lumiere tact. Seriously, I think I'm going to discard that thing so I don't have to see it in my storage anymore. I mean, if I could trade it in for a 30 grind cap Jutus Sweep (which would allow me to make mine +35) it would actually be useful to me. As it is, it's 14* garbage.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Funny thing, I only got 2 Jutus during the entire boost week, and they were both from Perpetual Madness; all I got from Enchanted Forest was a bunch Demon Weapons and like 3 Schvelles.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Funny thing, I only got 2 Jutus during the entire boost week, and they were both from Perpetual Madness; all I got from Enchanted Forest was a bunch Demon Weapons and like 3 Schvelles.
    In a way, that would almost be better. At least then I would never have had the expectation of possibly being able to complete one.

Tonight I rushed home from work so that I could get some time in before maintenance and didn't get a single 13* of any kind at all. It almost felt like they'd ended the boost time early or something. I'd have been better off just working late, at least then I'd feel like I had accomplished something.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It's pretty much luck. This time I do get a bunch of Jutus from that Enchanted Forest.

3 Lumiere and maybe 4 or 5 jutus in about less than 4hours....which anyway I did not give a fuck about because I already had a Lumiere GS from revelerie campaign =p So I already have the Atra and can keep NOT playing this cancer game x) Can't wait ep6 and makes my final decision to drop the game or not :v

I was doing Tragic Triggers with friends because I needed a Celestial Leg, but I got this instead
    Spoiler!

If someone wants to see the video of the run, I'll leave it here

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post

I was doing Tragic Triggers with friends because I needed a Celestial Leg, but I got this instead
    Spoiler!

If someone wants to see the video of the run, I'll leave it here

Whoa, congrats on that stone drop. Never saw the 15* drop animation so that was pretty cool

Dang I almost forgot that stone can drop. Grats.