Page 1673 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 6731173157316231663167016711672167316741675 LastLast
Results 16,721 to 16,730 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by milranduilraid
    boss is exactly the scenario where te sub still trumps ph and et sub. omega luther for example is both light and dark weak, light and dark techs are still strongest with te sub when matching element. solo pd and guides would also be fo/te for the same reason. fo/ph and fo/et arose because gizonde was buffed months ago and genon talis solved their PP management issue. ph and et subs remain strongest only for fo's primary elements (fire ice lightning) because te sub does jack all for them (EWH only). there are odd scenarios like ship UQ where fo/et is likely better than fo/te simply due to survivability, the enemies HP is relatively low, and fordruss is lightning weak anyway. for raid bosses, there's no contest though imo.
    ah see I was also under the impression that the subs were enough to cover the Mastery skill increases too but it's good to see then that Fo/Te is still up there. Thanks for clearing that up
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

affixed on these 2 petra weapons , the Katana turnout right but the launcher didnt turn well after 10 trys to make it to 8 effects (curse you Monica)
    Spoiler!

i would assemble the launcher sooner , but when i got the combat cannon it catch me when i spended all my purple emers on the plus potential of all my 5 Atlas and 3 Austere weapons in total are 1920 purple emers
    Last edited by silo1991; Jul 13, 2020 at 10:04 AM.

Ready for Gunslash successor class.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsword View Post
    Ready for Gunslash successor class.
    Spoiler!
    The unlocking condition will be to cap all current classes?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Having all classes capped is just to ensure you are covered for any prereq they will add, but otherwise I dont think they haven given any info of that yet. I would expect either 75 on all classes, or level 95 in 2 or 3 classes at most.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Having all classes capped is just to ensure you are covered for any prereq they will add, but otherwise I dont think they haven given any info of that yet. I would expect either 75 on all classes, or level 95 in 2 or 3 classes at most.
    The unlocking condition will be to cap all current classes?
    It will be the same as any other successor class, needing 2 non-successor classes at level 75. I just don't need to level anything else now.

Well I can clearly state: I hate farming, especially when I don't have a time to play at all. But it worth it. Just tested my brand new Still (it's a shame to have only one when others have 2-3 now):

Target - solo Earth Destroyers UH and results - Last hit, Boss death and final time:

Spoiler!

Well, let's see if I can make it to 1800 now:

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Well, let's see if I can make it to 1800 now:

Spoiler!
    YOU CRAZY SON OF.... :O

you are obcesed with tittles , since NG announcement im obcesed to get as many accesories as posible and my short term titles i need are endless quest and solo ultimate quest accesories tittles
    Last edited by silo1991; Aug 19, 2020 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    YOU CRAZY SON OF.... :O

you are obcesed with tittles , since NG announcement im obcesed to get as many accesories as posible and my short term titles i need are endless quest and solo ultimate quest accesories tittles
    Oh ya, that reminds me, Coatl wanted to do Endless quests, but never got back to me.
    Spoiler!