Page 1598 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 5981098149815481588159515961597159815991600160116081648 ... LastLast
Results 15,971 to 15,980 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Coldco View Post
    支援デバイス/HP回復A
    支援デバイス/無敵A

Support Device / HP Recovery A
    Support Device / Invincibility A
    What the advantage of having 7 slots filled with hp recovery A. Is that a good thing???

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    What the advantage of having 7 slots filled with hp recovery A. Is that a good thing???
    They will all trigger at different times with separate cooldowns. HP Recovery A has a 50% chance to activate when you hit 50% HP, but has a 4 minute cooldown, so having multiple of them increases the chance of triggering and in theory drastically reduces the overall cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They will all trigger at different times with separate cooldowns. HP Recovery A has a 50% chance to activate when you hit 50% HP, but has a 4 minute cooldown, so having multiple of them increases the chance of triggering and in theory drastically reduces the overall cooldown.
    Is it possible for multiple such abilities to trigger at the same time? I have 3 copies of HP Recovery A, and I feel that sometimes I get fullhealed from 20% hp.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Is it possible for multiple such abilities to trigger at the same time? I have 3 copies of HP Recovery A, and I feel that sometimes I get fullhealed from 20% hp.
    According to the data on the swiki, when the same trigger condition is met for multiple actions, only the successful action that is highest on the list is activated. It possible in those situations a number of things could have been happening, like you getting hit with just enough damage a second time to trigger the the next HP Recovery A, or lag.

On a related note:
    Attachment 41974
    SEGA still needs to redo mag raising, and getting trigger actions.
    Getting PP restore J - which is the one passable PP restoration action mags can ever get - on any pure mag that isn't tech attack takes 800 excubes to do.

finally have 2 15 weapons ( although 15* just released lol )

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I managed to time out and disconnect as I was starting an AQ. I still have lots of stones so it's not dramatic, but that's a hell of a timing after so many hours spent afking in the team room.
    Also, all ships have been greyed out ever since.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

got these 2 items in the valentine event last night

14 star shynchro
    Spoiler!

and these jet boots
    Spoiler!

man i already have the 14 star shien boots , i dont know what to do with these ones XC

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I managed to time out and disconnect as I was starting an AQ. I still have lots of stones so it's not dramatic, but that's a hell of a timing after so many hours spent afking in the team room.
    Also, all ships have been greyed out ever since.
    Several times I had a DC right before boss died, even if I reconnect in just a minute - no loot and grayed out EQ in a list that's all I've got.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    man i already have the 14 star shien boots , i dont know what to do with these ones XC
    I have affixed Gilles Wiehen and got two of them dropped recently.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jan 27, 2019 at 01:47 PM.