Page 1603 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 6031103150315531593160016011602160316041605160616131653 ... LastLast
Results 16,021 to 16,030 of 16750

Bu-but you need 6 copies of every unit to be able to 8s slot at 100% though?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Welcome to hell. I have 2 rears and 3 legs. Sega should make trade ins for unwanted drops standard so every drop feels like actual progress.
    they do actually. Unwanted units can become cubes. Every 12* unit unwanted gets 3 cubes.
    everything else except 15* will get you cubes or photon spheres if you do not want em
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Feb 18, 2019 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    they do actually. Unwanted units can become cubes. Every 12* unit unwanted gets 3 cubes.
    everything else except 15* will get you cubes or photon spheres if you do not want em
    we all know this already, hes referring to actually being able to trade in Erobos Stones or spare units for a unit you DON'T have but there isnt an option to do so. in return in naturally frustrates people who have plenty of dupes and a stone collection thats going to continue to build because Sega isnt offering any alternatives atm with the materials (safe to assume they wont in future considering grind/bait)
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Welcome to hell. I have 2 rears and 3 legs. Sega should make trade ins for unwanted drops standard so every drop feels like actual progress.
    Don't give up, I have the shittiest RNG luck and I managed to get all 3 parts.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

This was an interesting week for once. Still unable to get my hands on *Coat Barrel, and yet, all of this drops lol. Thank you Revelry for the fun.

Spoiler!
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    we all know this already, hes referring to actually being able to trade in Erobos Stones or spare units for a unit you DON'T have but there isnt an option to do so. in return in naturally frustrates people who have plenty of dupes and a stone collection thats going to continue to build because Sega isnt offering any alternatives atm with the materials (safe to assume they wont in future considering grind/bait)
    its because of sega/PSO2 following issues/wants below.

- the drops are scare cause they want you to play more.

- there is no exchange shop for Erobos Stones cause it will be too easy

- this is all the content they have at the moment until ep 6. This is nothing more than their usual delay tatic.

If all this new content is dropped to players before EP6 arrives a number players might leave/ drop the game. Yes its to keep as many players as possible.
    This can also cause a drawback cuase people might leave just of frustration instead of complaining its boring i.e. nothing to do

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    its because of sega/PSO2 following issues/wants below.

- the drops are scare cause they want you to play more.

- there is no exchange shop for Erobos Stones cause it will be too easy

- this is all the content they have at the moment until ep 6. This is nothing more than their usual delay tatic.

If all this new content is dropped to players before EP6 arrives a number players might leave/ drop the game. Yes its to keep as many players as possible.
    This can also cause a drawback cuase people might leave just of frustration instead of complaining its boring i.e. nothing to do
    theres already a good chunk of people not playing/taking a break because there is literally nothing to do outside the normal like weekly TA's and well logging in to do Persona EQ then getting off. im waiting on Ep6 and giving recent info early April is still a little over a month away

they could have easily put an exchange for a unit i.e. 100-150 Erobos Stones for a unit of choice, its still a grind to work toward and given how the LQs have boosted stone rates, people could have gotten their units by now
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    theres already a good chunk of people not playing/taking a break because there is literally nothing to do outside the normal like weekly TA's and well logging in to do Persona EQ then getting off. im waiting on Ep6 and giving recent info early April is still a little over a month away

they could have easily put an exchange for a unit i.e. 100-150 Erobos Stones for a unit of choice, its still a grind to work toward and given how the LQs have boosted stone rates, people could have gotten their units by now
    yeah and more people start to take a break and sega/pso2 loses its player base numbers

As if the game isn't already losing it's player base numbers. Ship 9 can't even fill one XH block unless there is a decent EQ going because everyone is sick of the LQs.

Maybe make something worth doing if they want people to play more than one EQ a day.

Yeah, after no-lifing Persona to get my 50 kills, I was so burnt out, still am. Just the thought of logging in makes me shudder in discomfort, especially since the only thing I have to do is TAs...
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02