Page 1512 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 51210121412146215021509151015111512151315141515152215621612 ... LastLast
Results 15,111 to 15,120 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Te can afflict the other half of the status ailments, not that I give a shit outside of the recent Loser revival.
    My point is that Fo has the easiest time doing it.
    Each Tech has a status ailment built in and can be safely cast from distance.
    Photon Flare boosts it by 1,7 and individual masteries by 1.1,
    Problem is the benefits are small and the SP investment is too high. Status ailments could've easily been Force's niche contribution to the MPA but Sega barely even knows what to do with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    "It was" as in "the hardest way"? or the "bow weakness/resist on Hunar"? because JP swiki don't have the bow weakness/resist listed in that stage as of now and when i've beaten it as HU the 1st week the solo XQ came out there wasn't bow weakness/resist on Hunar
    I'm a bow only player, so no katana gear, which means both lol, i beat the xq like on friday the week it went out, maybe s-wiki didn't notice but yes the bow weakness was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    I'm a bow only player, so no katana gear, which means both lol, i beat the xq like on friday the week it went out, maybe s-wiki didn't notice but yes the bow weakness was there.
    mmmmmm, could this be something you can only see when using bow then? or Braver class? SEGA has put some surprises in that XQ it seems. But i'm 100% sure the bow icon wasn't there on Hunar stage when i played HU, that actually made me think "so only stage 2 order matters with bow" (which actually doesn't, my clear had that stage failed, unless you wanna S-rank with bow xD)

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I can't find a generic screenshot/video thread so I'll just share this with ya'll here

I don't play summoner beside force feeding the pets with their own kind.

mmmmmm, could this be something you can only see when using bow then? or Braver class? SEGA has put some surprises in that XQ it seems. But i'm 100% sure the bow icon wasn't there on Hunar stage when i played HU, that actually made me think "so only stage 2 order matters with bow" (which actually doesn't, my clear had that stage failed, unless you wanna S-rank with bow xD)
    that's because the list of weaknesses shown in-game on the enemy itself is too short to fit them all. the stage5 info screen itself did indeed list bow from day1.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I can't find a generic screenshot/video thread so I'll just share this with ya'll here
    thank you for making this (or whoever did)

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    thank you for making this (or whoever did)
    You're welcome. (It was really Zorak's idea)

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    that's because the list of weaknesses shown in-game on the enemy itself is too short to fit them all. the stage5 info screen itself did indeed list bow from day1.
    I was actually talking about what was shown on the info screen, not the enemy weakness shown under the name. Anyway, it's weird JP swiki doesn't have that listed on the solo XQ page then if it was there on day 1. mmmmmm, i think i know why, that bow weakness/resist is only on the solo version and not on the party version, could explain why i was so convinced there was no bow on stage 5 of solo XQ before reaching it as bow user xD, goddamnit!!
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Apr 23, 2018 at 01:31 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

I was actually talking about what was shown on the info screen, not the enemy weakness shown under the name. Anyway, it's weird JP swiki doesn't have that listed on the solo XQ page then if it was there on day 1. mmmmmm, i think i know why, that bow weakness/resist is only on the solo version and not on the party version, could explain why i was so convinced there was no bow on stage 5 of solo XQ before reaching it as bow user xD, goddamnit!!
    i see that as well and almost want to guess that's a mistake by sega. that means br is the only regular class without a weapon weakness in stage5 of the pt version.