Page 1517 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 51710171417146715071514151515161517151815191520152715671617 ... LastLast
Results 15,161 to 15,170 of 16750
    Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    So uh, yesterday I bought an EPD with my cc bc for months of trying it didn't drop, and today yam drops me this...

Spoiler!

(its okay, I luckily didn't affix the other one yet)
    Ouch, that's been one of my greatest fears. I predict that the same thing will happen to me as soon as I buy one of those from the CC shop, so I'm holding off until I find all the others and only have one left from that list, and then I'll buy that last one

Out of all my 14*s, I've also used only a 250% rdr booster except for two of them when they dropped, which have been found this recent boost week.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    The irony.
    Nope. This is your typical Troll game striking again. It happened to me way too often with CF. Like the same run you get the last copy of a weapon to make it +35, bam you get the weapon to drop @34 grind cap and 7/8slots. Later it became free sentence triple but that moment it did happen you just want to bomb sega.
    <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Ouch, that's been one of my greatest fears. I predict that the same thing will happen to me as soon as I buy one of those from the CC shop, so I'm holding off until I find all the others and only have one left from that list, and then I'll buy that last one

Out of all my 14*s, I've also used only a 250% rdr booster except for two of them when they dropped, which have been found this recent boost week.
    I have been very lucky in my drops in a way. I've run a hell of a lot of EQs, some would consider me a bit of a no-lifer but that comes with co-running a team, the only 14*s I've gotten have been the two I wanted. Partisan and EPD. As far as I know I didn't have much in the way of boosts at all. As I believe triboosts are a waste to use for anything other than leveling (in my opinion). I'm not lucky with 14*s as a whole though. At all.

It's not so much of a problem, I used the dropped EPD to boost my bought EPD to 35 grind. I was aware that this may very well happen but I just didn't expect it to happen so soon. I feel trolled by Sega erryday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    SHOW ME WHERE MINE IS. AND I DON'T MEAN THIS ATRA. OR THIS 30 GRIND LIMIT ONE FROM ZIEG. WHERES MY FUCKING DROP YOU PIECE OF SHIT HAVE YOU BEEN STEALING MY SHIT!?
    Easy there buddy, youre going to have a heart attack. Now go and buy those +30 like sega wants you to.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    If you're so adamant about them dropping for everyone, then please, SHOW ME WHERE MINE IS. AND I DON'T MEAN THIS ATRA. OR THIS 30 GRIND LIMIT ONE FROM ZIEG. WHERES MY FUCKING DROP YOU PIECE OF SHIT HAVE YOU BEEN STEALING MY SHIT!?
    I know somebody with 20+ 14★ drops. This is where the statistics fail c:

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post

eh then you just get to have the +35 on the weapon you actually wanted, is my outlook

now, if you get a crest weapon then dump the class cubes into it to manually +35 it THEN get it as a drop, now that's going to be grueling

Yeah, if you spent the effort affixing a Zieg weapon and a copy drops, at least you can use the dropped one to transfer it's 35-grind cap to your affixed Zieg weapon. Just as good, right?

Is that even possible? Wouldn't using it just overgrind its cap by just +1?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Is that even possible? Wouldn't using it just overgrind its cap by just +1?
    I haven't done it but using a cap35 as fodder is technically a +6 grind cap.

Gee sure wish people would stop telling me I have things I don't have and then having other people talk shit about me when I have a problem with it.