Page 1607 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 6071107150715571597160416051606160716081609161016171657 ... LastLast
Results 16,061 to 16,070 of 16750

A frustrating week turned out to be a good one.

Dropped from my first session. Wish it SOUNDED like a gun when I form change whatever my Phantom's rifle will be into this.
    pso20190225_152725_007.jpg

From one trigger.
    pso20190225_152629_003.jpg
    pso20190225_152701_006.jpg

Find but also not a find:

Ran the Persona Trigger with 3 random people and the result is crap. Still no LS arm unit
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Feb 26, 2019 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Find but also not a find:

Ran the Persona Trigger with 4 random people and the result is crap. Still no LS arm unit
    Are you saying it was 5/4?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Are you saying it was 5/4?
    nope 4/4

So to answer the question about Exacrimav's potential, I got it to LV1, and its decent, but not groundbreaking damage. Testing it on LQ enemies, I can pop about 15-25k in damage if I'm attacking things weak to element. Its fun to see the boom happen though. It doesn't work with dive roll shoot.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So to answer the question about Exacrimav's potential, I got it to LV1, and its decent, but not groundbreaking damage. Testing it on LQ enemies, I can pop about 15-25k in damage if I'm attacking things weak to element. Its fun to see the boom happen though. It doesn't work with dive roll shoot.
    Oh, thanks. And how about normal attack damage?
    I meant, kinda wondering how much % boost is that explosion.
    Kinda wonder how it fare with Spread Needle.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

This weapon? Don't expect it to compare to Spread Needle compared to damage. And I have Shoot IV on this weapon compared to my Spread Needle that only has Shoot II. But still, this weapon is only LV1 in its potential. I'm gonna need a bit to max it out. I read that the LV3 potential to it is a 10% damage boost, like Spread Needle. Still, Antique Shot is kind of hard for me to ignore since it has that lovely spread damage.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Feb 27, 2019 at 03:52 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    This weapon? Don't expect it to compare to Spread Needle compared to damage. And I have Shoot IV on this weapon compared to my Spread Needle that only has Shoot II. But still, this weapon is only LV1 in its potential. I'm gonna need a bit to max it out. I read that the LV3 potential to it is a 10% damage boost, like Spread Needle. Still, Antique Shot is kind of hard for me to ignore since it has that lovely spread damage.
    even if Spread is still better, I really want this rifle. Might be better on phantom is my guess or on some silly meme build outside of RaHu. I await further testing at lvl 3 pot and bosses (if any).

Spread is not better; just different

-Exa has slightly higher base stats, and more importantly, 2 SSA, and unconditional 10% damage.. Exagrimaf at lv3 with a proper affix beats Sread Needle very cleanly when it comes to PAs, on top of being much easier to use with sharpshooter.
    - Its normal doesn't do insane amount of damage, however it ignores loaded weak bullet and recovers a fair bit of PP(20 per shot), which means you can use pseudo-melee rotations for PP sustain (PA > PA > 3rd normal). Unlike spread Needle, the normal also has significant range so you don't have to shotgun with it.

All the above actually makes Exa a solid rifle to actually back up your PAs, which actually makes it better for bosses than mobs, despite the AoE on third shot. Needle is still unbeatable for shotgunning groups of mobs though
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Mar 2, 2019 at 03:42 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Spread is not better; just different

-Exa has slightly higher base stats, and more importantly, 2 SSA, and unconditional 10% damage.. Exagrimaf at lv3 with a proper affix beats Sread Needle very cleanly when it comes to PAs, on top of being much easier to use with sharpshooter.
    - Its normal doesn't do insane amount of damage, however it ignores loaded weak bullet and recovers a fair bit of PP(20 per shot), which means you can use pseudo-melee rotations for PP sustain (PA > PA > 3rd normal). Unlike spread Needle, the normal also has significant range so you don't have to shotgun with it.

All the above actually makes Exa a solid rifle to actually back up your PAs, which actually makes it better for bosses than mobs, despite the AoE on third shot. Needle is still unbeatable for shotgunning groups of mobs though
    Ah .... I see .....
    Was wondering if the explosion is close to 1200% damage or something, since it's only on 3rd shot ....... I think Spread is 400% and happens on every shots?

I guess I'll stick to Spread Needle then, since I only plan to use the weapon in level up quest for Phantom later on (lazy levelling with normal attack _(:3」I wonder if AttackAdvance ring affect Spread's AoE shots).
    Damage from Spread Needle seems to be enough for that content, I think?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt