Page 1604 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 6041104150415541594160116021603160416051606160716141654 ... LastLast
Results 16,031 to 16,040 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    As if the game isn't already losing it's player base numbers. Ship 9 can't even fill one XH block unless there is a decent EQ going because everyone is sick of the LQs.

Maybe make something worth doing if they want people to play more than one EQ a day.
    i only ran the first LQ to fill that -RDR boost for persona EQ and that was about it, even though they brought it back so that it could go to Lv13?14? i stopped at i think Lv12 or 13 because running LQ triggers is just as boring as the 12 person run and well its just boring, i dont need anything from it, Nem/Slave NT were very plentiful (Val GS's too) but i just stopped, figured people who actually need to run this will fill out the Event points for me (not that i didnt put in my fair share of runs either).

We're getting the 2nd LQ back again after next maint and really i only want to farm Lumiere for weapon Camo's, i farmed my 3 for Atra EX and well now I have a bunch of Lumiere mats sitting around so i dont know what to do with those but I dont think I'll be running the LQ very much.

back to running Persona EQ + Seasonal EQs for free weapon grinding fodder that makes Empe Material look like a joke
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I pretty much persona EQ and clear out storage on shops. I'll do white day long enough to get chocolates, and the rifle for weapon form change.

I would camp blocks and play more if the persona trigger wasn't limited to 4 people.

So what if it is a 4man trigger. You can still solo persona and beat it ( although it is level 95 ) .

yesterday's arks winter challenge literally proved its possible cause and a celebrity player cleared it

90 vs 95 persona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXW5Rv-uVlw&t=1s

skip to for the solo clear by a celebrity player
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Feb 19, 2019 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    So what if it is a 4man trigger. You can still solo persona and beat it ( although it is level 95 ) .

yesterday's arks winter challenge literally proved its possible cause and broadcast host cleared it

90 vs 95
    How is it that your first assumption was that I don't do it because it's hard...?

I don't bother hunting trigger parties because ONLY 4 people can join. You're far less likely to get in one, or ever see people put one up for the general public to join because it's ONLY 4 people, and they're more likely to bring 3 friends, unlike deus triggers which were for 12 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    How is it that your first assumption was that I don't do it because it's hard...?

I don't bother hunting trigger parties because ONLY 4 people can join. You're far less likely to get in one, or ever see people put one up for the general public to join because it's ONLY 4 people, and they're more likely to bring 3 friends, unlike deus triggers which were for 12 people.
    so you cannot get into one. well go solo like the dude in the video. no sweat . if he can , so can we.

so you cannot get into one. well go solo like the dude in the video. no sweat . if he can , so can we.
    Once I'm able to justify the meseta value out of pocket (still currently 5.5mil) for what will likely amount to nothing more than a bunch of cubes I'll get right on that.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Feb 19, 2019 at 05:54 AM.

Speaking of, is there a particular block to camp for triggers? I still need to do a bunch more PD ones to make a camo, SG shop is barely cooperating, trigger block is always dead.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

its because of sega/PSO2 following issues/wants below.

- the drops are scare cause they want you to play more.

- there is no exchange shop for Erobos Stones cause it will be too easy

- this is all the content they have at the moment until ep 6. This is nothing more than their usual delay tatic.

If all this new content is dropped to players before EP6 arrives a number players might leave/ drop the game. Yes its to keep as many players as possible.
    This can also cause a drawback cuase people might leave just of frustration instead of complaining its boring i.e. nothing to do
    Honestly, part of reason I took a break since Sega doesn't treat unit like weapon (exchange-able via stone, no collection file for it) ..... and things locked behind drop only (looking at Jutis-Lumiere and Units). Even if people saying it's easy to drop, there's bound to be some people with terrible luck (1 or 2 years to get full Izane set), not to mention when the LQ is gone, the chance to get practically gone too .... also, wasted potential of Collection File.

50 Persona runs also felt a bit too much for me. Still haven't cleared it (the gimmick of Lightstream also not my thing, so, there's that). Maybe I'll do it after next maintenance.

Spoiler!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

alot of answers.

1. I never bought my trigger. It was a drop. ( yeah lucky me )

2. Today's eq . No LS arm drop but this popped
    Spoiler!

yesterday's arks winter challenge literally proved its possible cause and a celebrity player cleared it

90 vs 95 persona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXW5Rv-uVlw&t=1s

skip to for the solo clear by a celebrity player
    Just so you know both the normal and trigger version were solo'd first week, it might be hard but it was never impossible
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers