Page 1641 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 641114115411591163116381639164016411642164316441651 ... LastLast
Results 16,401 to 16,410 of 16750

if run with ph better take good rifle with you for Phaleg if you don't want to memorize her pattern stay away from her and tech charge when she stand still before do her crazy move

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Implying reaching the expert requirements takes hours of dedication with how much damage we do.
    I've spent hours already working on Destroyers of Light. I didn't play through most of Ep. 4, so I never learned these fights. I'm sure it seems easy when you've fought these bosses a hundred or more times, but before I started practicing I'd fought Deus Esca ONCE and Phaleg never.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    I've spent hours already working on Destroyers of Light. I didn't play through most of Ep. 4, so I never learned these fights. I'm sure it seems easy when you've fought these bosses a hundred or more times, but before I started practicing I'd fought Deus Esca ONCE and Phaleg never.
    I never did Mother before and Deus maybe 5 times on normal for crests(?). I never practiced Phaleg because it's not worth it, just faceroll it. I did Destroyer of Light with Hero and budget 200HP units, Zara Sword, HP Restorate ring and only used Hero Step on Deus's horizontal sword swing.
    I did XQ 5 times(twice when it came out) just to meet Stage 2 order and learn to use Partizan(never used it tbh) on Chrome Dragon. Mom&Deus 6 times for Stones.

I was assuming I'd have to pass Phaleg's stage order at least just because the stage after her resists so many differentl weapon types if you don't pass it. Good to know it can be done without that.
    It's not really a big deal if you don't hit the stage order. In my (non-)professional opinion it's helpful to get Stage 4's stage order done so Omega Hunar on Stage 5 gets a little easier (or at least not harder, however you want to put it), but other than that it's not really necessary.
    Not gonna lie, when they announced the new requirements for expert, I was pretty annoyed, because I'm thinking like a lot of "casuals" do, why bother with these runs if you not gonna do them normally anyway (to me personally they don't give anything worth the effort). Probably around 10 Mother & Deus triggers and 4 or 5 runs of the XQ later, I got into it and was able to beat it. Not gonna say it's easy, even though there are people who laugh about people who say this "1-year old content" is hard, but I think with some practice and dedication it's doable.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

I was assuming I'd have to pass Phaleg's stage order at least just because the stage after her resists so many differentl weapon types if you don't pass it. Good to know it can be done without that.
    The stage orders I specifically ignored were the ones on stages 1 and 3, mostly because they're a pain in the butt and the stages immediately after them you can still do pretty easily if you have a remotely decent weapon (I did it on Ph with Zara stuff). I thought the damage resistance was going to be like Anga's but it's not, so with all the power creep the game has had you can just damage through it.

With Su the orders don't even have an impact because nothing resists pets or tacts.

I only S Ranked the Solo XQ a while ago because I wanted the 45% affix booster. Worst floor will always be Dues for me. Never would have thought it would have been used as an expert requirement. I got lucky with this expert thing granted I do not see a point for it tbh. Beyond things like TD or BQ, things like seasonal EQs and boss EQs seem to go decent for the most part. ( Had plenty of real bad expert runs in a lot of things as well ).

I just assumed if you want short times, you'd make private MPAs. I dunno...
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Ultimate Chain (DS)

1327 s-atk
    Pot: Vampiric blade (6% lifesteal, no cap)
    S2 and S3 support
    SAF: Stamina 6

My first +14* weapon drop. Pretty happy about it.

Nah, the stage order resistance increase is way less impactful in the solo XQ than regular XQs. On my successful clear I failed the first 3 stage orders, I expected stage 4 to be impossible with them resisting light and Rod but I barely even noticed a drop in damage. Honestly Phaleg is a lot more manageable if you completely forget about that unfair stage order and just spam Resta when you need it.
    Last edited by Azure Falcon; May 29, 2019 at 12:55 PM.

Since the new Expert requirements are really hard to meet, I tried to unlock it with my budget equipment.

My gear(rear/arm is 60Atk, leg is 55 without timed ability):
    Spoiler!

Solo XQ with Guard Stance Hu/Fi, Rising Edge and Guilty Break spam, who needs TAJA? Not me for sure.
    Spoiler!

Mother&Deus with Hero, dodging attacks is hard here so I was tanking most hits, I even used Hero Will on Mother:
    Spoiler!