Page 1483 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4839831383143314731480148114821483148414851486149315331583 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,830 of 16750
    Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Well, that took freaking long enough!

Spoiler!
    Grats!
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Well, that took freaking long enough!

Spoiler!
    This is the PVP mode right? Is it true that like in C-Mode, you don't get to use your gear?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    This is the PVP mode right? Is it true that like in C-Mode, you don't get to use your gear?
    Correct. You have preset gear with preset PAs and Techs. The way combat works is also a little bit different in Arena depending on the weapon being used, like how Talis' Nagrants has insta-charge, or how Dual Blades can fire Photon Blades with homing by using PP instead of Gear.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Spoiler!

Finished affixing Atra Rod, thanks for +10% boost week upsloting fodders from 7 -> 8 was smooth.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Minor accomplishment I suppose:
    Spoiler!

I did it the lame way as RA/HU by playing keep away with Anga using Parallel T-0. For mobs, Divine Launcher T-0 and using NPCs as bait/shield. For robo kitty, I went back through the teleporter and sniped it with Divine T-0 because it works.
    I have no shame in my game but I'll gladly take that Affix Success+45% when they hand it out.

Normally dont post in here but i messed up the build thanks to New Years shenanigans and decided to risk it then convert to a Talis, worth it.

and i forgot how to get pics set here right w/e
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jan 1, 2018 at 01:34 AM.

Yay, highest rank achieved! Happy New Years!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bellion; Jan 1, 2018 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Yay, highest rank achieved! Happy New Years!
    Only 2400+ ARP for Rank 1? Maybe I should start trying for Rank 1...
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Go for it! It'll be permanent on your record!

Do keep in mind that not even 12 hours have passed since the reset, so 2400+ isn't exactly low considering BA is quite the tug of war.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Go for it! It'll be permanent on your record!

Do keep in mind that not even 12 hours have passed since the reset, so 2400+ isn't exactly low considering BA is quite the tug of war.
    Oh, I thought this was from before the season reset. I haven't started on Arena since the month rolled over, so I guess I better hop to it.