Page 1591 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 5911091149115411581158815891590159115921593159416011641 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,910 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Well, meme GuFi is usable, I think (only tried it on Vegas EQ before) ..... full on R-Atk + SRollArts (no Chain) lol
    No problem with PP (cost 10 for SRollArts only), probably spare SPs are for ShowTime to build gear (since all R-Atk already maxed)
    GU/FI isnt a meme class friendo, nothing wrong with GU/HU but GU/FI still out DPS's it easily even if youre tied to only one pair of TMG's that only got buffed to make the class even more stronger than it needs to be
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

After failing to obtain the final Jutus Lamina I needed for my Atra EX and deciding to turn one of the Jutus weapons I did get to +35 into a Lumiere:

and using said weapon to get my Atra Farder EX through the Conversion Route:

The Enchanted Forest decided to reward my efforts with:

Which left me with the following:

I got PSO2'd real good. Goodbye Goldnia, goodbye Saphard, goodbye resources.

I'm still making that Lumiere Lamina, though.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    GU/FI isnt a meme class friendo, nothing wrong with GU/HU but GU/FI still out DPS's it easily even if youre tied to only one pair of TMG's that only got buffed to make the class even more stronger than it needs to be
    Ah, I thought the SRollArts only is considered a meme (no Chain), sorry.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

i created a cheated weapon for a cheated class (hero) i would have his 15 star ver if only the damm jutus swords drop

Spoiler!

also i own you guys the photo pf my eggs

Spoiler!

also the 2 maron eggs on the left are 14 star too
    Last edited by silo1991; Jan 5, 2019 at 02:44 PM.

After getting the unit from Omega Masquerade, and twenty attempts later, I have my first genuinely good 12-star unit. (Or at least one I can boast I made myself)

Spoiler!

Two units left to make...
    Last edited by Spellbinder; Jan 5, 2019 at 10:46 PM.

Ah, I thought the SRollArts only is considered a meme (no Chain), sorry.
    no chain? wat, people do this? as in no investment into Chain Trigger? or?
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

i just got ETD today in enchanted forest , finally my luck improved a bit

Spoiler!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    no chain? wat, people do this? as in no investment into Chain Trigger? or?
    0 Chain invested (all spare SP went into R-AtkUp 1~3, doesn't even need APPR + PP above 100 due to PP cost).

Well, I think it's usable for mobbing EQ ... I never tried it on Raid-type (I do have multiple trees to spare), but on Vegas EQ before when I tried it, seems okay enough (I have the vid on Gunner discussion).

Especially when exp farming to reach 90, get the title, and never use the class again ..... mobbing type quests seems to be the best, no?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

0 Chain invested (all spare SP went into R-AtkUp 1~3, doesn't even need APPR + PP above 100 due to PP cost).

Well, I think it's usable for mobbing EQ ... I never tried it on Raid-type (I do have multiple trees to spare), but on Vegas EQ before when I tried it, seems okay enough (I have the vid on Gunner discussion).

Especially when exp farming to reach 90, get the title, and never use the class again ..... mobbing type quests seems to be the best, no?
    I'd advise anyone playing Gunner and not grabbing Chain Trigger to drop the class and never play it again.

I didn't know people did this, theres no reason to do what you mentioned above, CT is a literal must have. SRoll Arts destroys already and not grabbing CT just makes you're overall dmg way less than it needs to be. It's a burst DPS class for a reason
    PSO2 NGS

Is dual bird or the quella the better for GuFi?

Can't post a picture but got an akatsuki to drop from Xmas run Friday and a quell Scarlett D'S about 2 weeks ago. The holidays have given me the drops (14*) at the very least and a 14* celestial launcher from Persona last week too. (Will add pics when I get home later).
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Jan 6, 2019 at 11:58 AM.