Page 1592 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 5921092149215421582158915901591159215931594159516021642 ... LastLast
Results 15,911 to 15,920 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Is dual bird or the quella the better for GuFi?

Can't post a picture but got an akatsuki to drop from Xmas run Friday and a quell Scarlett D'S about 2 weeks ago. The holidays have given me the drops (14*) at the very least and a 14* celestial launcher from Persona last week too. (Will add pics when I get home later).
    Atra with S4 vampiric i guess
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Spoiler!

Lucked into 2 Jutus Talises high enough for +35 to get an Atra EX Wand with the 100% Drop Rate Raid Boost's help. Feel pretty good about my TE/HU overall after all this time (and wonder what Smacking Wand would be better in the future, maybe even Lavis is still better and I have no clue about Lightstream) and ready to save up some meseta to try out the next class as Main or Sub for some change finally as I have been playing as Te.. /Hu /Fi /Br forever. Pretty poor right now so I just put Doom Break II instead of something like Grace Power and just went with what S abilities I had from before (didn't feel like being patient and I really need to level money making alts =w=; ).

I used my old trusty Fornis boots to get an Apprentice-Persona Rev-Tech IV-SpiritaIV-Sturdy Intent-Phrase Weak Zuirenheit NT.

Still no Sentence Triple fodder though. I've been looking for Deus weapons for a year, dammit.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Klubbah View Post
    ~snip
    Same for you: you could wait 3 more days and get yourself a Phrase Weak from Shien's SAF...

Lightstream got all mine disappointment cuz that 2 minutes CD on it's pot...
    In my dreams it was 30 seconds, in ideal it can be 45 seconds, I could bear 1 minute, but 2 minutes...
    So I'll make myself Lightstream gunslash as universal PP battery with S1-2 Spirited Responses.

And set PP regen for Te main will be a big waste imho.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jan 6, 2019 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Is dual bird or the quella the better for GuFi?

Can't post a picture but got an akatsuki to drop from Xmas run Friday and a quell Scarlett D'S about 2 weeks ago. The holidays have given me the drops (14*) at the very least and a 14* celestial launcher from Persona last week too. (Will add pics when I get home later).
    Atra EX TMGs with S4 Vampiric the only way to play the class since FI isn't nearly as helpful as a sub than HU. Plus you also upkeep on Perfect Keeper
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    After failing to obtain the final Jutus Lamina I needed for my Atra EX and deciding to turn one of the Jutus weapons I did get to +35 into a Lumiere:

I got PSO2'd real good. Goodbye Goldnia, goodbye Saphard, goodbye resources.
    I feel your pain, was upgrading my Atlas sword and didn't have the Jutus Lamina, so I converted to talis and back. Then I had the Jutus sword drop a couple days later, decided to upgrade to Atlas twin mechs by converting them to the sword and back because I didn't have the Jutus Sweep, the next day Jutus sweep drops, so now it looks like I'm going to be rounding out my Hero Atlas Ex weapons by converting an Atlas Talis to twin mechs and back again when I get the third time reversal stone.

Well about drops, Lightstream and Austere... I have:

for Lightstream: 3 Detonation 34 each, 3 Clawdem 31, 32 and 33, and 2 Allures 34 each (lucky CF still active), 1 Chalyra 35.
    Base Gunslash is 35 and affixed.

for Austere: 5 OT's, 1 nemesis DB 35, 1 slave TMG 32, and 4 more nemesis 31-33... I never collected them before.
    I want TMG only, and convert 2nd Atra EX into katana after getting it.

I need 3 more Persona EQs for achivment, but no more Detonation, Allure or Claudem drops during past 2 weeks. Damn.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jan 6, 2019 at 09:28 PM.

So far since the persona patch, I managed to get a total of 6 capped Jutus, so hoping dragon gives me some extra Time stones.
    For Persona, I got the leftover materials I needed from forest, though I also got a 14* from the boss itself(and the special Redran, my first special egg), so I can skip the grind I guess. Still, good to know if we ever get a 2nd Ampherite, I wont be needeing to hunt for fodders.
    Also did Ultimate during a boost day to finish leveling my classes and got enough for 2 Austeres, though chances are I wont using them unless Phantom demands all 3 weapons to be worthwhile :/

I wanted to grind my newly dropped Quelle rod and used it to grind another weapon. Yay.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I wanted to grind my newly dropped Quelle rod and used it to grind another weapon. Yay.
    OMG! You didn't lock a weapon you didn't want to lose in any circumstance? What a waste...

Had same story: forgot to lock dropped 7s Elder reverie weapon when it still costs more than 2 mils, and used it as a fodder to grind another too. Since then - lock first, others after!
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jan 7, 2019 at 06:06 AM.