Page 1614 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 6141114151415641604161116121613161416151616161716241664 ... LastLast
Results 16,131 to 16,140 of 16750

jutus, evleda and lumiere are dropped like crazy in ex forest now. the rate is way higher than old lqs (5 times compared to first lq last time i checked) so i don't think atra ex should be a problem for anyone. forest makes demon wps cheaper too. ppl (oops) had to pay like ~20m for 2 demon talis back to the first day.
    //the only jutus farm i did was lv10 first linked lq and like 4hours in chaotic bb lq and im still sitting with like 11 35 cap jutus and 1 looted lumiere.
    Last edited by Mr3chi; Mar 25, 2019 at 05:02 AM.

For context I entered this boost week to do the Campaign to get the gunslashes to make Lumiere, make my current Atra a GS, turn into a 15star Atra EX, and then revert it back to my weapon. the wand.
    Though while doing this, i got every single one of these other Schevelles. With none of them being the right ones to make the Lumierre piece to do my Atra EX...

Anyway friends are tellin me to do CF wand evelda twice make that weapon and then be clear of my first Atra.
    ...i just gotta get more Time Stones to make the others assuming some of these other SchevelJutuses drop so i can make others !!
    ...m,aybe

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Decided to convert my old Atlas Zemus into an EX and have a 2nd 15★ weapon in the process. Took many Omega Forest runs and Castle battles to make an Evleda at +35 and I sacrificed 600 Fo Cubes to make my Jutus to +35, but I got it:

Spoiler!

It's more or less on par with my Lightstream Salvaxion, it's just that one will save my ass once during a quest while the other one will replenish my PP once in a while during the quest, not a bad thing to have both, especially if you solo a lot.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I did it, I broke the wall of 3:30 on br : )

Quote Originally Posted by Mr3chi View Post
    jutus, evleda and lumiere are dropped like crazy in ex forest now. the rate is way higher than old lqs (5 times compared to first lq last time i checked) so i don't think atra ex should be a problem for anyone. forest makes demon wps cheaper too. ppl (oops) had to pay like ~20m for 2 demon talis back to the first day.
    //the only jutus farm i did was lv10 first linked lq and like 4hours in chaotic bb lq and im still sitting with like 11 35 cap jutus and 1 looted lumiere.
    I've been running enchanted forest XH like mad during this boost week, much of the time with 400% rare boosters running, and have yet to come up with two of the same Jutus drop. I've had a couple of +34's drop, and a couple of +33's drop, but I don't yet have a single +35 and I only have an hour or two left that I can farm it before the boost week ends. If Enchanted Forest was going to be boosted the entire length of the campaign I would agree with you, but it isn't - it's a one-week boost.

So to say that you don't think Atra EX should be a problem for anyone is a bit off? It's certainly not looking like I'm going to get there.

There is a certain amount of luck involved.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Have you done road to ep6 for your free atra?

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

I've done all the stuff that can be done so far, except I don't have 6 Personas yet, the one tonight will be the sixth, I think. We'll see what the campaign requirements are for the second week tomorrow, I guess.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

I struck it golden last night after the driest few runs of forest. (Like seriously NOTHING spawned in 2 maps straight) A 2nd Scvelle Wand showed up at 32 grind, allowing me to finish the lumiere claire leading to this.

in my excitement, i went to fight spooky mask man since he seems to be weaker to 15 star weapons at early stages.
    Spoiler!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    I struck it golden last night after the driest few runs of forest. (Like seriously NOTHING spawned in 2 maps straight) A 2nd Scvelle Wand showed up at 32 grind, allowing me to finish the lumiere claire leading to this.

in my excitement, i went to fight spooky mask man since he seems to be weaker to 15 star weapons at early stages.
    Spoiler!
    Time to update the table!

i finally got the jutus swords i needed for my EX atlas sword

Spoiler!

its beautiful