Page 1511 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 51110111411146115011508150915101511151215131514152115611611 ... LastLast
Results 15,101 to 15,110 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Except Atra cant be used as fodder and is locked to your account.
    Rip.
    I stand corrected. No big deal; I feel comforted being wrong about that, honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Why would SEGA make a 13★ NT tradable for another 13★ NT?
    Uh...what? Why is that relevant to my comment?

I said it before, SEGA created a precedent with EPD and now they're fucked, no one will want a rod that doesn't balance out element conversion, no one want to get 6 times the same weapon just to have a different element, it's a fucking waste of time. I should know, before 12★ became plentiful, I had a set of crafted 10★ rods which boosted their respective elements by 16%. They great for a while, but they cost a lot of make and affix and eventually became obsolete, so never again.
    Sega is not fucked. EPD simply has a cool effect that Sega felt would be worthy of a 14* (and made sense considering its rarity at the time). It does not represent an informal contract or whatever that all future 14+ star rods will have. It is not a "fix" or an "apology" for the way elemental conversion is. If Sega released a rod with 2500 t-atk and a 30% damage multiplier potential (about where I expect 15*s to be, but that's just a guess) but no EC equalization, any Fo player that received it would drop EPD in a heartbeart, choose an element, and simply put up with the penalty that off-element techs would have.

You have been overthinking this EC thing.

Well to be fair, there isn't a single Talis that has this, they have their own boost on the Fo Tree, they don't need this.
    You can go to Zieg and convert your Atra Rod (with S4: Refining Providence) directly into a talis. Then you will have a talis that has the EC equalization.

So, has anybody found anything cool or accomplished anything, considering what thread this is?
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post

Uh...what? Why is that relevant to my comment?
    And I thought my memory was bad. Dude, you said:

I guess we are all assuming that Austere-NT will be 14* and will have an S4 slot.

Some of us seem to also be assuming that the Austere-NT weapons will have the same S4 SAFs as Atra, but what if that is just wishful thinking and Austere-NT Rod in particular has a very different SAF that doesn't equalize Elemental Conversion at all?
    Since we know that we'll be able to trade an Invade NT for an Austere NT, I asked you why would SEGA would make us trade an 13★ NT for another 13★ NT?

Sega is not fucked. EPD simply has a cool effect that Sega felt would be worthy of a 14* (and made sense considering its rarity at the time). It does not represent an informal contract or whatever that all future 14+ star rods will have. It is not a "fix" or an "apology" for the way elemental conversion is. If Sega released a rod with 2500 t-atk and a 30% damage multiplier potential (about where I expect 15*s to be, but that's just a guess) but no EC equalization, any Fo player that received it would drop EPD in a heartbeart, choose an element, and simply put up with the penalty that off-element techs would have.
    A cool effect? You're saying this like they added LED lights to the rod or something. Element conversion balance is only the best thing to happen to Force since, well element conversion itself. Also, if SEGA did released a rod with 2500 T-ATK and a pot of 30% power boost within the next year, I'd gladly eat my words, but they won't:

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Simple_Rods_List

ATK increase has always been slow, gradual process with newer weapons and killer pots always have a catch to them (for a certain element, for boss only, etc.).

You have been overthinking this EC thing.
    Guess we'll know soon enough when the next 14★ rod is released.

You can go to Zieg and convert your Atra Rod (with S4: Refining Providence) directly into a talis. Then you will have a talis that has the EC equalization.
    Oh, I thought S4's couldn't get transferred with the exchange. Hurray for Talis users I guess.

Oh, I thought S4's couldn't get transferred with the exchange. Hurray for Talis users I guess.
    I scrapped atra dbs to make a rod to talis for the s4 ability. Epd+atra combo really makes force more enjoyable to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

And also, why wouldn't it be fair for Fo to have something like this to themselves? Every class has something special, hell, back in the Magatsu raid days, people left if no one had WB.
    Fo is perhaps the class that can inflict status ailments the easiest but Sega failed spectacularly to capitalize on this and Make it it's niche. For now you gotta live with being just the best Tech casting class.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Fo is perhaps the class that can inflict status ailments the easiest but Sega failed spectacularly to capitalize on this and Make it it's niche. For now you gotta live with being just the best Tech casting class.
    Te can afflict the other half of the status ailments, not that I give a shit outside of the recent Loser revival.

And I thought my memory was bad. Dude, you said:

Since we know that we'll be able to trade an Invade NT for an Austere NT, I asked you why would SEGA would make us trade an 13★ NT for another 13★ NT?
    When you upgrade a Ray weapon into a Union weapon, you are trading a 13★ NT for another 13★ NT.
    When you upgrade an Evleda weapon into a Cleasis weapon, you are trading a 13★ NT for another 13★ NT.
    When you upgrade a Cleasis weapon into a Schvelle weapon, you are trading a 13★ NT for another 13★ NT.
    I am afraid your point wasn't as clear as you thought it was. And I fear your memory is as bad as you say it is, dude.

Also, if SEGA did released a rod with 2500 T-ATK and a pot of 30% power boost within the next year, I'd gladly eat my words, but they won't:
    Whether or not it happens in a year is irrelevant to my point. My point is that Fo players will drop EPD/Atra when an alternative comea along that is powerful enough to compensate for the loss of EC convenience.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

no units 1* weps clear of solo xq3 (kinda getting this thread back on topic anyway and description has time markings)

And me i'm just happy to have done the solo XQ the hardest way : using Bullet Bow xD I also had bow resist on Phaleg stage (Wolgas didn't want to be shocked in last minute ) but with Ice Fornis GS for 1st phase, it went pretty well, used bow on 2nd phase because the base resists is just 50% so still better dmg than GS but better not have 25% dmg for bow in 2nd phase either

They actually added a bow weakness/resist on Hunar stage it wasn't there before the new expert requirement kicked in for sure

Spoiler!

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    And me i'm just happy to have done the solo XQ the hardest way : using Bullet Bow xD I also had bow resist on Phaleg stage (Wolgas didn't want to be shocked in last minute ) but with Ice Fornis GS for 1st phase, it went pretty well, used bow on 2nd phase because the base resists is just 50% so still better dmg than GS but better not have 25% dmg for bow in 2nd phase either

They actually added a bow weakness/resist on Hunar stage it wasn't there before the new expert requirement kicked in for sure

Spoiler!
    Beat the XQ with bow too, can confirm it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Beat the XQ with bow too, can confirm it was.
    "It was" as in "the hardest way"? or the "bow weakness/resist on Hunar"? because JP swiki don't have the bow weakness/resist listed in that stage as of now and when i've beaten it as HU the 1st week the solo XQ came out there wasn't bow weakness/resist on Hunar

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA