Page 1653 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 653115315531603164316501651165216531654165516561663 ... LastLast
Results 16,521 to 16,530 of 16750

Spoiler!

Accomplishment 1:

Really, really late to the party to affix my LS weapon after coming back from a 6 months hiatus.

Affixed LS Rod with:

S1: Tech Boost
    S2: Flowing Grace
    S3: Flowing Grace
    Astral Soul
    Tech VI
    Mana Reverie
    Sentence Triple
    Grace Tech

+210T-Atk, +55HP, +14PP

Accomplishment 2:

After YEARS of neglecting to play a caster-class.... 'cause "it ain't my style" or whatever, I find that I actually really dig casting techs and utilizing their tech mechanics to apply status effects to target enemies; I regret being close-minded..

Slowly trying out and getting used to FoTe along with tech-based Ph and finding that its really super fun! I gotta thank Ph for getting me interested in techs and researching them (all the tech customizations/how they work/which techs are best) which made me interested in FoTe.

congratulations for that rod

i tried really hard to get grace and sentence affixes but , these are to expensive it overpass my budget and were key to reach 200 atk with 3 weapons i put the S1 strike boost , looks like i should give up on that potential and conform with S1 phantasmal intent .

as soon i finish to affix all my weapons , i will show the result and explain why i give up

Silo -> I know the feeling. I have exactly *one* weapon with Strike Boost and I won't make another one.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post

オオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオ オオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオオ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

now i just need to finish affixing phrase weak and ripper onto all of them @_@
    Late response but my god you are a madman

well this its all the weapons i affixed

first my bouncer weapons , which was alot
    im dissapointed on this one , but at the end its not a serious weapon
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

its sad that for more i tried i couldnt get the max benefit of strike boost of my LS DB
    Spoiler!

also the final result for my braver katana
    Spoiler!

the final result of my austere rifle
    Spoiler!

i got this resonant rifle a month ago , planning to give it to my future 4th character , m question: should i conform with this afixxes or go should i go for more?
    Spoiler!

getting ready part my etoile arsenal for my 3rd character and yeah its another serpent from the one my bouncer have
    Spoiler!

and for last my final result for the my gunner TMG , fun fact i spended all my cubes on 40% afixx boost that i didnt realize i would need them for the EX ver XD
    Spoiler!

edit i notice for the resonant rifle i had the wrong picture , feel free to check it out
    Last edited by silo1991; Sep 29, 2019 at 07:14 PM.

^Gratz on all your affixes... that was A LOT of weapons that you affixed.

Man, I can't remember the last time I played bouncer, like seriously.. I think it was a LONG time ago when Limit break FiBo dual blades was the hot thing (with Photon Blades tech canceling spam).... yeah, super long time ago.

But once I get both Fo and Te to at least lvl 85, I'll level up Bo too and give BoPh jet boots a try; quick Vinto's seems legit.

Spoiler!

neat

just gotta wait for light and wind ripper lmao

these are for rainbow crafted invade DBs btw.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Spoiler!

neat

just gotta wait for light and wind ripper lmao

these are for rainbow crafted invade DBs btw.
    How's the DPS Neko :3

I managaed to miss the entire point of the affixing boost and went to 6 slots units with default junk then was stuck because i had no decent fodder to make anything out of them...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    How's the DPS Neko :3
    ill let you know once i actually get units with proper affixes since i'm missing 150+ satk per unit lmao