Page 1494 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4949941394144414841491149214931494149514961497150415441594 ... LastLast
Results 14,931 to 14,940 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    fuck sega and their fake "boosted" drop rates, sacked my atra katana for rod
    Spoiler!
    Finding an existing 14 star weapon is no longer a "find." They're being handed out like candy at the dentists office.

PSO has already announced that they're introducing a new series of 14 stars for each weapon category. The new 14 stars will have S class support and be stronger than Atra. If you find an existing 14 star don't bother sinking in your meseta, it'll just get replaced in a short few months anyway.

We get Invade NT soon, and we already know Invade gets upgraded to Austere NT.

On another note, I don't think pso2 can last another five years. They rake in thousands of dollars and all we get are recycles. I suppose pso2 is trying to be environmentally friendly, 100% recycled material. I know that games recycle shit all the time but what pso2 is doing is just plain wrong.

Patiently waiting for pso2's replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Finding an existing 14 star weapon is no longer a "find." They're being handed out like candy at the dentists office.

PSO has already announced that they're introducing a new series of 14 stars for each weapon category. The new 14 stars will have S class support and be stronger than Atra. If you find an existing 14 star don't bother sinking in your meseta, it'll just get replaced in a short few months anyway.

We get Invade NT soon, and we already know Invade gets upgraded to Austere NT.

On another note, I don't think pso2 can last another five years. They rake in thousands of dollars and all we get are recycles. I suppose pso2 is trying to be environmentally friendly, 100% recycled material. I know that games recycle shit all the time but what pso2 is doing is just plain wrong.

Patiently waiting for pso2's replacement
    wait.... really? good thing I didn't spend TOO much on my 1st 14* JB ....

on another note, Im also waiting for the same game lmao

You guys say that like more than a microscopic fraction of the playerbase is going to get the new ones, despite the fact that neither of you likely got the original ones to drop back when they were completely outrageous to obtain, assuming you've gotten them since.

In other words, talking like getting the new ones is a forgone conclusion is amazingly dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    You guys say that like more than a microscopic fraction of the playerbase is going to get the new ones, despite the fact that neither of you likely got the original ones to drop back when they were completely outrageous to obtain, assuming you've gotten them since.

In other words, talking like getting the new ones is a forgone conclusion is amazingly dumb.
    Actually Asellus got two back when they were outrageously rare xD.

ragarding earlier posts, there wasn't ANY news regarding a *14 series anytime soon. What SEGA said is that as they implement quests, they will make new drop-only weapons so that eventually, every weapon type is covered. And even if there was a new series, it being tradeable or CF seems highly unlikely, if we talk near future. So any *14 you get will last at least a good half of the year (until end of current roadmap), and some of them have potentials that gives them a unique niche making them hard to replace (pretty sure Gilles or Jupiter will take a long while to replace, just like it tooks ages to dethrone Form Scythe). So yeah I think while they are more accessible, they definitely not trash material or freebies atm
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Mar 14, 2018 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Actually Asellus got two back when they were outrageously rare xD.
    Yeah, well there's always that one asshole that lies outside of the curve and gets a million drops, haha. Also, it makes his advice even more absurd, for obvious reasons.

Incidentally, I'm the inverse result, and don't get a god damn thing of worth unless it's from the Collection File, period; literally none of the weapons I use were the result of a personal drop -- I do have plenty of 12 Star Units to make use of, at least -- though considering I got to make use of the Zeinesis Collection File, which are essentially 14s in their own right, things could've been worse, although I could also choose to whine that absolutely nothing has dropped that's allowed me to upgrade or supplement that suite in any way since.

Regardless, you don't act -- or advise -- based on the results of the extremes; you act based on the mean, and the mean isn't as bad as my experience, but still doesn't have any dropped 14s, even with the increased drop rates, which is by design. Thus, you don't work with the assumption that investing in any of the old 14s is a waste of time because the new ones exist, because you're probably not even going to get the new ones, unless some kind of guaranteed method comes along, which is ridiculously unlikely.

This is ignoring the fact that the average player doesn't grind the ever-living fuck out of the game, even if they may be a regular player by any reasonable measure otherwise, and most of the people who do still fall into the "most people don't have dropped 14s" category, but that's a whole other game design discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    (...) Patiently waiting for PSO2's replacement.

korean pay2win diablo-clones

YIKES
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    korean pay2win diablo-clones

unnecessarily large yikes
    To be fair, this game would be pay-to-win if they thought it could get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    To be fair, this game would be pay-to-win if they thought it could get away with it.
    it's already been pretty p2w with attribute changers, element boosters, affix boosters, grind chance boosters in the past
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    it's already been pretty p2w with attribute changers, element boosters, affix boosters, grind chance boosters in the past
    Yeah, but you can get those from people with Meseta, and not at totally unreasonable prices if you utilize the methods available to you. What most people are referring to are disproportionate benefits available exclusively to those who pay for them.