Page 1004 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 450490495499410011002100310041005100610071014105411041504 ... LastLast
Results 10,031 to 10,040 of 16750

Spoiler!

that PSE ATK BOOST on UQ is crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    Nope we didn't need to, it's more a combination of the level cap being raised and better gear making things easier. The biggest time-shaving changes were specifying a fixed AIS socket so Techers could cast Shifta Strike (has to be done after boarding AIS) and specifying who picks up crystals and when (you need about 6350 by the end of W7, if you don't have enough you end up stalling for time).
    Damn, guess I owe you 1 billion meseta...

I tried to use respawn kill in a random TD3 that occurred today, but in a party full of people from the Americas and Europe, it doesn't work well at all, as the spawns are way too slow, plus damage register makes it even slower. I was killing at about the rate of, idk, Satellite Cannon ticks? Kind of lackluster compared to what I've seen full JP parties do.

The same thing sort of happens when lasering the first spawn of wave 5 / final spawns of wave 6 and wave 8, too. You can't use one laser to clean everything, it's really sad.

Did the same things for crystals, found out it was around that sort of number for the second AIS units, yes, although I wasn't aware that Shifta Strike would apply to AIS units since I've never tried. Will need to remember that.

Unfortunately we still took around 20 minutes per run. I don't really have a group, it's just 12 people randomly thrown together with different mindsets and let's hope for the best, but one day I'd like to do TD3 quickly. Need to learn it myself first, though. (´・ω・`)

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I don't really have a group, it's just 12 people randomly thrown together with different mindsets and let's hope for the best, but one day I'd like to do TD3 quickly. Need to learn it myself first, though. (´・ω・`)
    Organizing any TD is a lot easier if you make a Google spreadsheet like this. All you have to do is enter everyone's names and share the link, then everyone knows exactly what they're supposed to be doing. Better yet, once you get a more regular group together you can get them to type their names in themselves so they can choose the spot they're most comfortable with/specialized in.

Quote Originally Posted by Alma View Post
    Spoiler!

that PSE ATK BOOST on UQ is crazy
    o.O
    5char btw.

Confirmed rappies in ult/xh eqs drop sakura end (yay for lvl11 from runaway rappy Ecode in ult >.>) in addition to ragne, and falz arm (i vaguely remember getting 15 or 16 from either arms or elder a year ago). Swiki also claims rockbear, and kuclonedas, but I haven't made any note of disk drops from them.

Basically, falz arms coming in one hour is my best chance. SEGA nearly completely phased out scheduling falz ever since xmas+forest came out...

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Spoiler!

this is still an achievement, rite?

btw, is anyone in here any good in tech discs customization?

Dying on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Sharp bomber 17, and a copy for the alt i'll never make from falz arms.

Only option is to wait for XH rappies in XH EQs, or hunt them in ult.

Only one more scheduled falz arms this week.

No more scheduled nab forest EQs this week for attempts at sakura.

No XH free fields.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Can't log in, and go for my goals when I want to. Need SEGA to tell me when. Need to wait for timeslot EQs.
    I need to go through the hell that is ult, to maybe find a rare enemy (a rappy), for it to maybe drop a disk, that maybe >lvl10 but <lvl17 so I can actually get a 10% damage boost. In between EQs.

3 weeks hunting a 3* disk and counting.

This game design gives me an ulcer.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Dec 11, 2014 at 09:00 AM.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

You should try out other PAs.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    You should try out other PAs.
    Are you implying that I don't or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    Organizing any TD is a lot easier if you make a Google spreadsheet like this.
    Maybe I'm totally missing something, but isn't it Blue (Left) which needs a barrier at 2:45~2:41, while Purple is 2:25~2:41 for Wave 4? Seems like a small error in there. . _. Wow I just realised everything is colour co-ordinated, ignore this. I am dum. (and it even says blue, lol)

Anyway, I've thought about doing something similar, but never bothered putting it into practice. I guess it could help, but making people play certain classes is hard sometimes. I'll give it a shot, though. Maybe we'll finally cut that 1 ~ 1:30 minute off to finally get 5 runs.
    Last edited by Z-0; Dec 11, 2014 at 10:45 AM.