Page 1140 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 14064010401090113011371138113911401141114211431150119012401640 ... LastLast
Results 11,391 to 11,400 of 16750

Are JBs better than DBs at mobbing at all? Maybe they aren't that bad
    Last edited by Mildora; May 23, 2015 at 06:09 PM. Reason: triple edit!!!

Jet boots can use techs and PAs therefore they do have better aoe depending on build

JBs are better because I prefer JBs to DBs.

Joke apart, I like JBs for mobbing thanks to Moment Gale, it has a big AoE, and the weapon action which casts Zanverse is really cool.

Well, it isn't different from DBs, with DBs you spam Dispersion Shrike, with JBs you spam Moment Gale, though I usually : Normal Attack *2 -> Moment Gale + Shift action -> All ennemies are gathered : Gran Wave and Strike Gust, this is my mobbing combo for Ultimate
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    Spoiler!
    lol'd

i like these though and i main hu mostly
    i got them to lv1 +10 and affixed them, possibly will add power boost later
    ウル・inactive
    M Human | M Human | F Newman | F Cast

DBs are far better than boots because Zondeel exists (the amount of Bouncers that forget Zondeel exists is shocking), and Heavenly Kite has a lot of DPS. Dispersion is good for when it'll get everything without Zondeel and kill anyway, but it's not the only PA to use with DBs.

I haven't tried Immortal Dove (or whatever it's called) so I can't really comment on it, but I don't like Kestral Rampage (especially since DPS is less than Kite regardless) so I find that Strike and Kite are the only PAs to really use with DBs. Destruction Wing is ok for picking off stuff, but not really worth mentioning I think. Justice Crow and Starling Fall are a huge waste of time for damage, although Starling Fall has i-frames you never really need to use.

Since Ult Lili is being unreasonable about giving me things I can actually use and thinks I should take up a BO main, here's the latest in the "screw the RNG, I have alts" series. I was hoping Magatsu would drop me a rod while I amassed another 500 stones, but nope, I had to do it from scratch. The grinding only cost me a little over 4m. Let's...let's not talk about the excube cost. Its only real purpose is a Fomelgion stick, plus the occasional Safoie, but it's pretty good at that.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

so i just did this
    i legit forgot rare mastery existed
    i hope i didn't forget more
    hi

Random max % possible counts as an accomplishment I suppose, eventho it was a request:

Spoiler!
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

I've managed to get perfect merit (with decent demerit, too) on technique customizations three times; luckily, all three were ones for myself. Two of the three happen to be on good bossing techs (Na-Megid and Il-Barta) so that's pretty lucky, too. Perfect merit is so much harder to get than perfect demerit, for some reason; I've had so many more perfect demerits.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).