Page 1156 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 15665610561106114611531154115511561157115811591166120612561656 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,560 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I rely very much on the 2ch XH pick up rooms which are pretty much Fi/Hu and Ra/Hu exclusive. To that end, I have two characters that can be Fi/Hu and two characters that can be Ra/Hu. (On a side note, I am super, super sick of leveling Hu.) They all have their own equipment to cut down on time sharing it through the storage, though the fighters still share a partisan because the price of Add Fighters is absurd.

The goal is to get 4 XH phase 1s and then run 4 XH phase 2s which results in ~160 cubes. That usually doesn't happen though (though it really should; if everything is in place, XH Magatsu can be dead in under three minutes). The regular result is 2 XH phase 1s, 1 N phase 1, then another XH phase 1 which usually runs a little over into phase 2; that's ~140 cubes. There are times I really get screwed over and only get 2 XH phase 1s and have to flag the other other two on Normal. This usually happens because the MPA ends up playing musical chairs for whatever reason. Still, that's ~120 cubes, so still good.
    kinda curious how do you run magatsu as RAHU,,
    i usually run as RABR with bow, running as RAHU would be nice change of pace

Satellite Cannon on the knees, Glory Rain on the platform while Magatsu is standing still, and Homing Emission on the platform while he's on the move. Stop whatever I'm doing to throw a Moon at any Fighter who dies so they can remain on the platform and pick up where they left off.

I've actually been toying with the idea of subbing GU instead of HU for Zero Range and Chain Trigger, but like I said, the 2ch rooms are really rigid with their meta these days. I once had a room that had filled up perfectly with 9 Fighters, 2 Rangers...and a Techer. Awesome, right? Shifta Strike, Zanverse and if we're really lucky, they'll do Banishing Ragrants! Nope, everyone scurried out like rats fleeing a sinking ship.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Jun 3, 2015 at 01:01 AM.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Satellite Cannon on the knees, Glory Rain on the platform while Magatsu is standing still, and Homing Emission on the platform while he's on the move. Stop whatever I'm doing to throw a Moon at any Fighter who dies so they can remain on the platform and pick up where they left off.

I've actually been toying with the idea of subbing GU instead of HU for Zero Range and Chain Trigger, but like I said, the 2ch rooms are really rigid with their meta these days. I once had a room that had filled up perfectly with 9 Fighters, 2 Rangers...and a Techer. Awesome, right? Shifta Strike, Zanverse and if we're really lucky, they'll do Banishing Ragrants! Nope, everyone scurried out like rats fleeing a sinking ship.
    I don't get the point of that. It's not like you can run any more than four runs these days, and I almost got four XH runs with complete randoms in one EQ the other day.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

and this is why i dont run 2ch even though i got 10603 ideal rifle .. no rabr allowed not even te either.. gimme a break

of course the trade off is having to deal with pugs who get a 4th run they pussy out cause its 10/12 even though oh hey 4th run.. clear and still get ais run (block 15)

It's because they don't fool around. They want everyone to contribute equally and whatnot.
    If they allowed TE, chances are multiple TE will show up. Only one Zanverse can take place, and only one optimal buffer anyway. They're already laughing at 6 Rangers showing up, but they won't abandon because it's still within their rules.

They don't want Ra/Br because Ra/Hu are much more tanky and can play a support role while being on its belly. By support, I mean WB, Moons, Stars, and Shiftaride while not dying or getting knocked off because of automate and massive hunter. Ra/Br contributes nothing except higher Sat Cannon damage on knees and MAYBE the middle head if you get the to the 30 marker point.

They make these runs to escape from PUGs. If someone goes and decides to not read their rules and wastes their time, they're going to waste the time of the rule breaker. Seems fair enough to me, don't like their rules then you shouldn't be playing there in the first place.

Some of their rules like no weapon camos they don't seem to care that much but may call you out on it where they post. They will definitely call people out playing as a party(anything that isn't solo!) and not locking their quests. But their class rules especially if they see your main isn't Fi or Ra, they're going to abandon and restart quest immediately until the person that isn't one of those two classes gets the point.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

It's a shame that it happens way too often. So much so that I only get 2 runs. When I go get a mpa full of Fi/Hu and Ra/Hu, they tend to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    It's because they don't fool around. They want everyone to contribute equally and whatnot.
    If they allowed TE, chances are multiple TE will show up. Only one Zanverse can take place, and only one optimal buffer anyway. They're already laughing at 6 Rangers showing up, but they won't abandon because it's still within their rules.

They don't want Ra/Br because Ra/Hu are much more tanky and can play a support role while being on its belly. By support, I mean WB, Moons, Stars, and Shiftaride while not dying or getting knocked off because of automate and massive hunter. Ra/Br contributes nothing except higher Sat Cannon damage on knees and MAYBE the middle head if you get the to the 30 marker point.

They make these runs to escape from PUGs. If someone goes and decides to not read their rules and wastes their time, they're going to waste the time of the rule breaker. Seems fair enough to me, don't like their rules then you shouldn't be playing there in the first place.

Some of their rules like no weapon camos they don't seem to care that much but may call you out on it where they post. They will definitely call people out playing as a party(anything that isn't solo!) and not locking their quests. But their class rules especially if they see your main isn't Fi or Ra, they're going to abandon and restart quest immediately until the person that isn't one of those two classes gets the point.
    i see then.. though that weapon camo one really isnt making much sense ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    It's a shame that it happens way too often. So much so that I only get 2 runs. When I go get a mpa full of Fi/Hu and Ra/Hu, they tend to suck.
    and this is the actual issue with organized pug.. anyone can come if they follow the rules but how many are really going to?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    i see then.. though that weapon camo one really isnt making much sense ._.

and this is the actual issue with organized pug.. anyone can come if they follow the rules but how many are really going to?
    Yeah, that's why they'll only call you out on it and say quit it rather than put you on their exposed/leech lists, as long as you use acceptable weapons.
    Weapon camos hide weapons so they usually don't waste time inspecting your equipment if you use trident crusher, gungnata, or naginata because you probably know the rules, then.
    All weapons should be 10503 as well with 60+ attack on all equipment.

The problem with the rule breakers is that they don't even know the rules. They just go to the block knowing that other people play there. Most of the JP really don't mind the foreigners that actually follow their major rules, but they are really sick of the ones that don't.

Spoiler!

Woah, a Slave Void Fang too. I can be like the greatest katana edgelord now, wow.

The price of add fighter's keeping me from going FiHu for now. I could just grind up a Naginata I guess but ehh.. who knows, maybe the knuckles fix will create other options.

As for accomplisments, I managed to get 45/30/34 of the AQ rocks for the Live Katana I was after. Risk and caps are depleted though, so I'm gonna have to farm VHAQ for the rest.

Fi nerfs when?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!