Page 1379 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 3798791279132913691376137713781379138013811382138914291479 ... LastLast
Results 13,781 to 13,790 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I only got up to 4722 or something. Honestly dunno why. Seen your gear, you got 20 atk more on your weapon but 5 atk less per unit. Is 5 atk before buffs really turning into ~80 atk more at the end of it?
    I got a female dewman so actually my s-atk should be higher than female newman.

Also agreeing with austere, but there isn't all that much motivation to upgrade your secondary weapons you don't use so much.
    I'm getting Revo spear, db and rod but not really much of a point cause I got a red db rainbow, a red partizan and will probably get austere rod and make my ares rod fire, so I don't need anything else.

Anyway, kinda raining 13* in the new eq. Found 5 (yes five) 13* JBs so far. Along with some other shit like a 4th Dagger of Seraphi (really should get back into dagger), more pointless gryphon weapons I don't use like tmgs and I finished Tagami knuckles, katana and tmgs (I don't do gu, it's just for looks and cause the tagami sheets are so short and easy).

Oh and hit 1.2billion. Despite selling at a super slow pace since boost week ended. Getting really boring. Playing the market isn't very fun if nothing happens.
    Lucky you on the Serafi Daggers. I love those things....and I am trying to finish one. Getting Four would be a dream on something that looks aesthetically pleasing to me.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    teach me your ways.
    simple, be a cheapass with affixing and don't spend hardly any money on other classes

Speaking of serafi dagger...s

Spoiler!
    Last edited by SteveCZ; May 6, 2016 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    lol...

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

edit: I have no words for this one

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; May 7, 2016 at 05:19 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I think perfect chaos maxed shifta on the Te tree. That might be it. Not sure sure who's Te you ran with.
    Ah yeah, that's probably it. was a random te in a pug mpa.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Lucky you on the Serafi Daggers. I love those things....and I am trying to finish one. Getting Four would be a dream on something that looks aesthetically pleasing to me.
    That's rng for you, I don't even use daggers much atm but I should get off my ass and finish up a Serafi for use.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    simple, be a cheapass with affixing and don't spend hardly any money on other classes
    Cause 150 atk units are cheap. And so is 140atk for other classes. Ok, gotcha.
    Only thing I'm getting cheap crap for is ra and gu stuff cause I virtually never play these classes.
    And here I thought you had pulled your head out of your ass when you normally replied to me in some other topics.

Anyway, got my 5th 13* JB in the new EQ now. 3x THUNDERCLAW and 2x 90ies Rainbow Warrior.

PS: I can never get over how cheesy the names of the Tagami weapons are.

First time seeing ships full other than ship 4.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    First time seeing ships full other than ship 4.

Spoiler!
    Sadly still not ship 2. Does it count as accomplishment too?

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Sadly still not ship 2. Does it count as accomplishment too?
    It's an accomplishment that it never happend since the game got out. Unless I missed it.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Congrats, those are a favorite of mine dating back to PSU. One more for me and I'll complete my fire dagger.
    Oh thanks and I needed it anyway since I realized that my fully grinded and affixed daggers where only at 50 of elemental power so I now upgraded it to 60 so they are finally finished.

Spoiler!