Page 1382 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 3828821282133213721379138013811382138313841385139214321482 ... LastLast
Results 13,811 to 13,820 of 16750

I stopped doing TD 4 a while ago.

Orbit weapons aren't worth the frustration to me.

^Tell me about it.

Did 11 Orbit trade-ins so far =w=
    60 ele:
    -Launcher
    -Bow
    -DB

20 ele PP regen only:
    -Talis

Fed into Austere for element grind:
    -Talis

Drops from crystal, for classes i dont actually touch:
    -Sword
    -TMG

At least now I can do TD4 without thinking of Orbit anymore, with either team or gchat MPA lol
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

It's rather unfortunate that people still fail TD4, it's way easier than TD3, and if you know the spawns/spawn locations, TD4 is quite easy, who am I kidding, really easy.

I'd even say that in terms of difficulty from easiest to most difficult: TD1>TD4>TD2>TD3.

I've been in PUG MPAs where we got to the final wave of TD4 so fast that we only had ~4500, so some of us had to go out and collect crystals in order to get to 6k.

I think the main issue is once again, as has been iterated ad nauseum, AIS management.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; May 10, 2016 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Drops from crystal, for classes i dont actually touch:
    -Sword
    -TMG
    At least you're gotten some to drop. I haven't gotten any to drop, yet.
    After 7 trade ins, I'm already tired of the grind. Nowadays, I do them if I feel like it, and eventually I'll get another complete Orbit... LOL
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

I don't know about you guys but i quit TD4 pug after the 3rd day it was out(thank god for team runs). Spent 30 mins doing nothing but leaving 5 different runs because PUG either either rekt at wave 1/2 or people left because shit gear. This was the second block after the most popular XH one (B26 i think at the time).
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

I run into fail groups even on the first XH block.

It still feels stupidly random as to how good/bad the players I end up with are.

It amazes me how many people complain about Demise pugs but I've probably had 5 runs that weren't S rank overall and I've got 60 Bow and Launcher, 20 talis and DBs. I Have a team that does MPAs literary every TD4 and I skip those MPAs and just pug because it doesn't even matter who you play with. It's always 2 runs and you're almost always likely to get S rank (if you play in low XH blocks at least)

Quest literary has nerfed mob HP. you don't need god-tier gear to drop anything in that quest. Not to mention that most of the work in Demise is suppose to be left to the AIS. W2-5 AIS at least 1-2 and final of course everyone AIS. Am I missing something? am I the only one who thinks pugs aren't as ass as the people who bag on them are? It isn't rocket science.

- note -
    I Do almost all of my MPAs in pugs in the lowest XH block possible. It's really rare to see me running an EQ like Demise, Magatsu and PD on a block that isn't B18 or whatever was the lowest blocks in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    At least you're gotten some to drop. I haven't gotten any to drop, yet.
    After 7 trade ins, I'm already tired of the grind. Nowadays, I do them if I feel like it, and eventually I'll get another complete Orbit... LOL
    Lol

And I might make use of that Orbit Sword, since HUFI Sword is rather fun, but I suck at it.
    3 Action Palette might change it abit and give more versatility.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    It amazes me how many people complain about Demise pugs but I've probably had 5 runs that weren't S rank overall and I've got 60 Bow and Launcher, 20 talis and DBs. I Have a team that does MPAs literary every TD4 and I skip those MPAs and just pug because it doesn't even matter who you play with. It's always 2 runs and you're almost always likely to get S rank (if you play in low XH blocks at least)

Quest literary has nerfed mob HP. you don't need god-tier gear to drop anything in that quest. Not to mention that most of the work in Demise is suppose to be left to the AIS. W2-5 AIS at least 1-2 and final of course everyone AIS. Am I missing something? am I the only one who thinks pugs aren't as ass as the people who bag on them are? It isn't rocket science.

- note -
    I Do almost all of my MPAs in pugs in the lowest XH block possible. It's really rare to see me running an EQ like Demise, Magatsu and PD on a block that isn't B18 or whatever was the lowest blocks in the past.
    I avoid all TD runs nowadays. If my gear wsn't 11-13 star maxxed rods/tails and 13* stuff instead, I might kill mobs better. Atm my DPS is subpar. >.>;

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    .........Am I missing something? am I the only one who thinks pugs aren't as ass as the people who bag on them are?
    The problem is that pug MPAs are like doing a roulette. You get lucky sometimes, you get absolute garbage sometimes. And the garbage usually are totally stink and pieces of shit (like actually missing brain cells and derping around).Well, less apparent in XH, but on SH is like pure gambling regarding pugs. Countless times I need to hold myself from openly insulting people that gathering like moths to enemy masses, letting Damoths eat bases, ignoring Exodas, etc.

.....For the love of RnGesus, I even top the Demise MPA once as Sword HuFi.
    Sword HuFi!
    Last edited by Zeroem; May 10, 2016 at 10:25 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"