Page 1432 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4329321332138214221429143014311432143314341435144214821532 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,320 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Requires the target to either be weak against light, dark, or whatever's on your weapon. Pick an element that's not light or dark.

I think the bigger thing is this is new age Guld Milla.
    Why would I pick an element thats not light or dark when the weapon boosts damage against the two enemy typesthat are weak to light/dark anyway???
    You'd get a huge attack buff,so why would I not do that?
    I dont understand why people keep saying this.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Why would I pick an element thats not light or dark when the weapon boosts damage against the two enemy typesthat are weak to light/dark anyway???
    You'd get a huge attack buff,so why would I not do that?
    I dont understand why people keep saying this.
    Remember the potential called "ancient oath"? It only activates when the target enemy is weak vs your weapon element. Fornis latent is ancient oath with 2 guaranteed elements it'll work against regardless of your weapon element, and whatever element your weapon is. So by going light on a fornis weapon, you're purposely lowering the range of enemies your weapon is useful on from 3 types (lets say light/dark/fire) to 2 types (light/dark). The only weapon type that was 'worth' making light was the talis, and that was purely because fo relies on element conversion for a significant damage boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Remember the potential called "ancient oath"? It only activates when the target enemy is weak vs your weapon element. Fornis latent is ancient oath with 2 guaranteed elements it'll work against regardless of your weapon element, and whatever element your weapon is. So by going light on a fornis weapon, you're purposely lowering the range of enemies your weapon is useful on from 3 types (lets say light/dark/fire) to 2 types (light/dark). The only weapon type that was 'worth' making light was the talis, and that was purely because fo relies on element conversion for a significant damage boost.
    Wait so using any element other than light/dark is okay for this particular weapon set because its dual element?
    Seems like a waste on a bossing class on a game with a heavy raid focus on light weak enemies :T

I only use it for raids and darkers anyway,outside that I just use my astra TMGs I +35'd a few days before the fornis sheet came out :v
    Spoiler!

Many moons ago I first started Gunner because I found a Gild Milla from TD1 when TD1 was first introduced.

Spoiler!

Have we gone full circle? Probably not to be honest but ayyyyyyy.

(It dropped as Ice. Also I hope my bar triggers someone.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Many moons ago I first started Gunner because I found a Gild Milla from TD1 when TD1 was first introduced.

Spoiler!

Have we gone full circle? Probably not to be honest but ayyyyyyy.

(It dropped as Ice. Also I hope my bar triggers someone.)
    I've definitely gone full circle.
    I started playing this game when the psvita release came out as a Gu/Hu,went through the game as every class since then on 9 diff chars,now I'm back to Gu/Hu on another character.
    Again with lifesteal tmgs.
    Mainly because Gu/Ra gets stomped on :v

Grats though.
    Also how do I get images to show without it coming up as "Attachment#insertnumberhere"?
    I have many things to brag about yet i cannot post without it going weird ;-;
    Spoiler!

(Also I hope my bar triggers someone.)
    I'm having the opposite reaction right now because it's so close to something I'd use. = w=

Well that kinda just ended right there since I already have one from file.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Also how do I get images to show without it coming up as "Attachment#insertnumberhere"?
    I have many things to brag about yet i cannot post without it going weird ;-;
    You need to host your pictures on another site and wrap the URL to the file with the [img] tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm having the opposite reaction right now because it's so close to something I'd use. = w=
    Lol, I have two combined techs on my bar when I can't even use them as Te/Br. xD I'm too lazy to change them.

I can't even use them as Te/Br.
    ...you can't? ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    ...you can't? ._.
    I'm drunk, as long as I cast techniques I can.... I play wand lovers though when Te/Br. So it is usually just a zondeel or zanverse then wack wack wack. It was a oversight on my end for not being more specific. I generally just play this when I'm trying to get Te cubes. So not really optimized. I just buff/heal people, cast zondeels/zanverses when appropriate and smack things with my stick.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Jan 29, 2017 at 12:29 AM.