Page 1442 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4429421342139214321439144014411442144314441445145214921542 ... LastLast
Results 14,411 to 14,420 of 16750

Where's your vraolet!? xD

who the hell uses vraolet since its pretty useless.. 14* wont need it and wep drops just speed up the +35 process from cf's anyway
    Last edited by Flaoc; Apr 20, 2017 at 09:26 AM.

vraolet is good if youre a tryhard and want to sell +4 or +5 10* NT fodder i guess

but then again i've noticed that deus is a stingy bitch, dropping less than 20 cubes with 375+ RDR so you're really not spending much on tekking

Goddammit, game. I JUST finished installing Ring Skills on my Ray an hour ago.

Spoiler!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

if anything zeinesis units give 15 atk, 120 HP and 4 PP while Union gives 25 atk, 75 HP and 9 PP for similar def stats, ray is 25 atk 50HP and 9PP with a bit less def (on the all resist part) so, imo if you can convert your ray unit to union, Zeineisis isn't that much of an upgrade

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    if anything zeinesis units give 15 atk, 120 HP and 4 PP while Union gives 25 atk, 75 HP and 9 PP for similar def stats, ray is 25 atk 50HP and 9PP with a bit less def (on the all resist part) so, imo if you can convert your ray unit to union, Zeineisis isn't that much of an upgrade
    I'm just saying, for the game to dump another 12* Unit on me a literal hour after I just finished upgrading a 12* set I just put together two days ago is kinda dumb.

Plus, doesn't Qliphad Unit beat Union?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I'm just saying, for the game to dump another 12* Unit on me a literal hour after I just finished upgrading a 12* set I just put together two days ago is kinda dumb.

Plus, doesn't Qliphad Unit beat Union?
    Not sure with bonus HP / PP though.
    I think the description on Qliphad says big PP ..... no mention on HP. So, Ray (Union) might be better if you want more HP.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

If all else fails Izane is still (imo) better than Zeinesis. That said I really want to know the bonuses on the Qliphad units before I possibly invest into some weird combo of Shine Unit (Red), Drago Arm, and... legs that I haven't decided yet. I don't have Izane legs sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    who the hell uses vraolet since its pretty useless.. 14* wont need it and wep drops just speed up the +35 process from cf's anyway
    Me?
    What about high grade appraisal which makes you save very often CF slots for something else(because you usually get high overgrind limit and element so you save mesetas as well instead of sometimes have to grind 1ele by 1...) and with uber luck even skip re-affix phase. Also what Lumineon said, it is not with this eq that you will burn your mesetas for tekk. Now you're just good to get 2 other weapons to 60 ele while you might have just needed 1 to let's say +35 and 60 ele (and maybe buy light/wind ele change?).

Also

I known today was a good day

4 fuse on top of that :3. Was wondering what to replace my Orbit leg just before this EQ. I have my answer...just need 51 more fuses -________________-
    Also about stats of Qliphad https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Leg_Units_List . Isn't it reliable enough? Now just need to know PP amount.
    Last edited by Masu; Apr 21, 2017 at 09:03 AM.

If he only cares about 14*s then he probably doesn't need to care about Vraolet.

Also no that info isn't good enough. That is exactly the same info everyone has access to in-game without knowing what PP and/or HP it gives. You can't convince me to use a unit with only +35 attack if it gives jack shit for any other bonus. Which we won't have a proper number until someone gets 60 fuses and becomes the guinea pig since Q doesn't drop.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Apr 21, 2017 at 09:35 AM.