Page 1485 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 4859851385143514751482148314841485148614871488149515351585 ... LastLast
Results 14,841 to 14,850 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Isn't the S2 trigger RNG? If so, does that S2 trigger enough to be worth at all? (it will heal 100-120 on a vapor bullet hit at best)
    People are guessing the activation rate is 10% just like the old type weapons that have a similar potential (like the star jetboots)

Which means only weapon types that hit 30k+ every hit receive the same healing as using the S4
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    People are guessing the activation rate is 10% just like the old type weapons that have a similar potential (like the star jetboots)

Which means only weapon types that hit 30k+ every hit receive the same healing as using the S4
    So it's even worse for Hr than I thought days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    So it's even worse for Hr than I thought days ago.
    Yeah it's poop water. Waste of a slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I maxed out all classes on 2 charas and Fi wasn't my favorite.

PS: Sword Hr PP-free ranged attacks, not tough dash mechanics and 360 degree high range AOE just to awesome for changing it to class I don't even like.
    DS is one of the best weapons in the game, that DS especially. The gimmick with extending kamaitachi allows for fighter to basically run around and hit for high dps without even using PP. Couple that with the deadly circle PA and fighter is basically invincible. I don't have any video clips on hand but I'll record fi/hu vs. dragon on LB to show how OP that DS is.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    DS is one of the best weapons in the game, that DS especially. The gimmick with extending kamaitachi allows for fighter to basically run around and hit for high dps without even using PP. Couple that with the deadly circle PA and fighter is basically invincible. I don't have any video clips on hand but I'll record fi/hu vs. dragon on LB to show how OP that DS is.
    Tried few EQs with that shit... Well zero reach and mobility especially with DS is something. At Magisterial with al Hr's around I couldn't hit a single thing even with weapon changed to GS while I change it back all enemies are already dead. At Dragon same thing: while I chase him after he moves he already start to move again... DPS might be good but when I cant hit a thing it's nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Tried few EQs with that shit... Well zero reach and mobility especially with DS is something. At Magisterial with al Hr's around I couldn't hit a single thing even with weapon changed to GS while I change it back all enemies are already dead. At Dragon same thing: while I chase him after he moves he already start to move again... DPS might be good but when I cant hit a thing it's nothing.
    I understand what you feel, Yamato and Crimson dragon is not really the best place to enjoy DS! even if the mobility with tornado dance type-0 is far better now. I know it's too late, but you should try in ultimate quest, DS is really awesome here.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Congrats! That's almost as high as my biggest win!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

This is a find, now...whether to consider it an accomplishment is beyond my comprehension .
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    This is a find, now...whether to consider it an accomplishment is beyond my comprehension .
    Did the Black Dragon actually drop that 14*? And why is it ground to +35 but only has 41% fire element? o_O
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Did the Black Dragon actually drop that 14*? And why is it ground to +35 but only has 41% fire element? o_O
    Might be dropped at 31 ele, then raised the grind cap with 1 other BalSword (different element with max grind 34 maybe)?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt