Page 1519 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 51910191419146915091516151715181519152015211522152915691619 ... LastLast
Results 15,181 to 15,190 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    i like how you ignored that i specifically said drop
    ya i know but a lot of factors go in for ppl, for all we know he runs the EQ once per scheduled eq on one character maybe a couple of times out of the week then comes here and vents

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Maybe Zieg rudely drops them when we do the trade.
    Uncle Zieg is too nice for that. He used to give us grinded and maxed element stuff before(OT invader). He is such a bro C:

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Uncle Zieg is too nice for that. He used to give us grinded and maxed element stuff before(OT invader). He is such a bro C:
    More like Grandpa* Zieg. Maybe now he just wants players to work harder for their stuff. In a way you can think of those 14* trade-ins similar to a Sealed J-Sword-Tsumikiri J-Sword scenario from PSO. The initial weapon you get is only at some of it's potential, and the more you kill with it (in PSO2's case, getting more class cubes/+1 grind cap items/CCs) the closer you bring it to it's max potential (+35 grind cap).

Maybe not the best perspective to adopt, but it's better than nothing
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

working hard is not in your average players mindset, all gimme, less effort. now i can under stand grinding for these at 250 per trade in to +35 it sooner but this is more than enough to gear your average player with no time to grind a plenty but ppl would rather complain instead (as per usual as per welfare giveouts everytime).

youre able to get some of the best 14*s available but ppl choose to complain instead. iunno im just glad they arent CF reachable

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    working hard is not in your average players mindset, all gimme, less effort. now i can under stand grinding for these at 250 per trade in to +35 it sooner but this is more than enough to gear your average player with no time to grind a plenty but ppl would rather complain instead (as per usual as per welfare giveouts everytime).

youre able to get some of the best 14*s available but ppl choose to complain instead. iunno im just glad they arent CF reachable
    It's about the drop, not the trade. You've replied this many times too seriously and out of context just to look down on others.

Finally I made up my mind and made this shit. Well I don't have 70 mil for Grace Strike so I bought Stamina one instead. Thus this costs me only 23+9 mil for 3 Arks Fever fodders and 5x30% + 2x40% Affix boosts = 300 Cubes 'cause this shit was 3 slot only while other fodders I had stored already.
    Spoiler!

I choose Arks Fever 'cause it's easy +5PP and I'm tired of PP lack and prefer it over few atk. Well maybe sometimes when I save spare 80 mil I reaffix it with 130-140 of S-atk.
    Last edited by Zulastar; May 6, 2018 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    It's about the drop, not the trade. You've replied this many times too seriously and out of context just to look down on others.
    thats the problem, theres no winning with drop only convos, ppl will stay up upset still

Mostly because you keep talking shit. You're making people upset with your bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Finally I made up my mind and made this shit. Well I don't have 70 mil for Grace Strike so I bought Stamina one instead. Thus this costs me only 23+9 mil for 3 Arks Fever fodders and 5x30% + 2x40% Affix boosts = 300 Cubes 'cause this shit was 3 slot only while other fodders I had stored already.
    Spoiler!

I choose Arks Fever 'cause it's easy +5PP and I'm tired of PP lack and prefer it over few atk. Well maybe sometimes when I save spare 80 mil I reaffix it with 130-140 of S-atk.
    ares
    deus fac
    doom
    omega
    mu2
    boost

almost have the same stats but very cheaper

To get a 14* with Conqueror's Crests to +35 alone, it would require 3000 crests. At a 75/week rate, that puts it at 40 weeks. This probably can be reduced with those items that increase a weapon's grind limit (from Battle or from 300 class excubes). But it still remains a very long grind, longer than getting any CF weapon to +35 through CF alone.

Not to instigate a fight, but whoever has 14* +35 right now has gotten it as "welfare". Getting it through Zieg is the grindy, hard-work way.