Page 1538 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 53810381438148815281535153615371538153915401541154815881638 ... LastLast
Results 15,371 to 15,380 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post

Not Pictured: 3000+ badges earned, Several Other Homora weapons, 50+ 13* drops that aren't homora, 6mil meseta earned from a starting point of 20k meseta, from this quest ALONE, me using up my 10+ Tri100s, 10 Tri125s, and 8 Tri150s, and my only Ex Tri50, and 5 days worth of parses from running the LQ over and over for up to 10 hours a day.

I know your post is just a playful jab, but please don't.

3 people in my team discord have dropped the boots TWICE. I know a friend of a teammate who dropped it TWICE. And I know around 6 other people at least who have dropped it once. Let's not even mention the dozens of randoms I've seen with in in quest.

I get 3 fucking 14*s that are unrelated.

RNG is not treating me well and I'm having issues containing my salt. So I kinda don't want to be told, even in jest, to "step your game up"

Because Kimura himself knows how hard im busting my ass for this LIMITED TIME DROP ONLY weapon that happens to be dropping like candy for everyone but me.

>_<

That being said, congrats on your Ziren NT. I hope it treats you well.
    Ow, sorry didn't mean to hit a nerve but I know how you feel. I hope you'll get your Boots soon.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Ow, sorry didn't mean to hit a nerve but I know how you feel. I hope you'll get your Boots soon.
    Normally I'd shrug it off, but after accidentally wasting an hour of tri boost due to overwriting but not getting a pre-confirmation and getting THREE 14* drops that have a drop rate that drop 5% as much as ziren, I'm a little bothered by ziren not dropping and people getting doubles left and right.

Normally I'd shrug it off, but after accidentally wasting an hour of tri boost due to overwriting but not getting a pre-confirmation and getting THREE 14* drops that have a drop rate that drop 5% as much as ziren, I'm a little bothered by ziren not dropping and people getting doubles left and right.
    Well that's how this game works... I never get things I want or get it with a much pain. For example I need about 50 items from new SG scratch and now I have 49 SG badges after about 60 tries T_T

About this boots I'd love to get one but I can't too. FiBo with that looks so awesome.

Yep, i got 3 Zirenheit boots so far. Only 1 Guren and 1 Shien dropped. RNG is annoying. I started grinding forest for EPD and so far i got every non omega 14* there except EPD and takt and some of them even doubles.
    Also a group effort but managed to to raise highscore to 9.2mil in LQ from 7.9. Guess thats an achievement too?

Can I join the complaints department?:

While I have not spent as much time as the rest of you, I have been using similar amounts of RDR boosts and (un)healthy amounts of time, especially during weekends, farming. I have received a total of 0 14*s ever since they were first implemented. I still only have Atra from upgrading Val and Lavis which I bought with first 500 Crests and left it there waiting for an "eventual" drop.

Some of you complain that you get useless 14*s. Some of us do not even get those useless ones.

Quote Originally Posted by catwat View Post
    Yep, i got 3 Zirenheit boots so far.
    man what the FUCK LMAO

it's dropped 9000 times why is this even a problem

man what the FUCK LMAO

it's dropped 9000 times why is this even a problem
    Yeah, I've noticed everyone running around with them and haven't gotten them or any 14* to drop in this LQ. I barely get 13*s and they are usually demon weapons. It bums me out that I can't get Gillis Weihen or Zerenheit at all but PSO2 is magical like that.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

I got really excited for a second when I got a boxed JB, but it wasn't Zirenheit-NT; it was the Homura one, which is good, but that little bit a excitement left me bummed. Also, I can say that I am one of the worst people for RNG in that even after running stuff with regularity, I almost never get drops that I want, or even ones that I could deal with. Literally, even after running hours of Enchanted Forest, I got my first and only 14* drop when I didn't have a single boost and just wanted to complete Marlu's new CO; before that, not a single 14*, no Bode Units, and only 3 Jutus drops (sword, wand, knuckles).

I love Bouncer but tbh I'd never complain about getting Guren or Shien (got 4 of them so far) and these weapons are pruhtty good. If Ziren drops, all good, if not, I'll just make shien and get similar damage without to having to rely on staying on ele stance. I can understand the nostalgia and them looking cool for sure, but they really aren't so insane that I'd be overly pissed if I didn't get one.

Also similarly to Hunars I just can't see them ditching Apostolo just yet : Boss itself will be added to seasonals and the likes for sure, so all hope is not lost even if I don't get them by the time this LQ is over !

It's worth mentioning that Apostolo appears in free fields. I had one come out and kick my ass while I was doing dailies, so it might get added to enchanted forest if it doesn't already appear there.