Page 1554 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 55410541454150415441551155215531554155515561557156416041654 ... LastLast
Results 15,531 to 15,540 of 16750

Boost week finally ended today for me
    Spoiler!

Now to recover mesetas and coobs (0 left! )

Weapon is done.

I was supposed to do 8s but the units killed my cubes sooo 7s it is. Rip Spirita 6.

The partner of the other toy ~

Spoiler!

finally got a decent amdu UQ solo run with fo, i've spent quite a while practicing how to cut time in various places and cooldowns.

Spoiler!

My 'find' for the other day: I found out that a 12-person multi can actually fail Magatsu.

I mean, I know you can technically fail all quests in some way, but this was impressively bad. Starts, WB the first knee, while attacking look around to evaluate the situation since something seemed off. 3~ players attacking said WB knee with me, 3 or 4 attacking the OTHER knee, and 3 or 4 others presumably on some rooftops doing f*ck if I know. When I first started, the first time I ran Magatsu I will admit I had no clue what I was doing, but it was before Hero existed so another Ranger led the way with WB and then I looked up the guide/strat after that, but still... And how hard is "Don't get hit" to accomplish? I don't get it. I don't think we passed a single Quick Trial other than the arrows, the second of which I had 20+ of the 50 hits.

Do current players not even know what WB is anymore? What happened to sheep moths being attracted to that wonderful red circular (metaphorical) flame? I tired to lead the way with it, but if people ignore it AND the quick trials, then I just don't know.

I never bothered much with expert matchmaking before I quit (I had it unlocked, but usually had it turned off because easier to find groups and skill level wasn't that far off between the two; noticeable at times, but manageable). I don't have it unlocked atm because I pretty much just play by myself (so nobody to carry me in the group version) and then playing EQs, and read the solo version is heavily dependent on dodging. This used to be fine, but my ISP apparently doesn't like SEGA or its servers anymore, and thus not really possible so I haven't even tried it yet (I won't even play Dragon Rematch anymore because I will just ruin the other three players' run). Starting to consider testing my 0.001% chance of getting all dodges to work without lag now though. (I have done everything I can on my end, router/connection-wise).

Fwiw, the other two times I have been online for the revamped Magatsu were A and B ranks (and you can run it 4 times? .. pfft... try once), so almost nobody outside of Expert matching knows how to play Magatsu on my ship apparently.

Guess that was more of a rant than a find. Oops.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    My 'find' for the other day: I found out that a 12-person multi can actually fail Magatsu.

I mean, I know you can technically fail all quests in some way, but this was impressively bad. Starts, WB the first knee, while attacking look around to evaluate the situation since something seemed off. 3~ players attacking said WB knee with me, 3 or 4 attacking the OTHER knee, and 3 or 4 others presumably on some rooftops doing f*ck if I know. When I first started, the first time I ran Magatsu I will admit I had no clue what I was doing, but it was before Hero existed so another Ranger led the way with WB and then I looked up the guide/strat after that, but still... And how hard is "Don't get hit" to accomplish? I don't get it. I don't think we passed a single Quick Trial other than the arrows, the second of which I had 20+ of the 50 hits.

Do current players not even know what WB is anymore? What happened to sheep moths being attracted to that wonderful red circular (metaphorical) flame? I tired to lead the way with it, but if people ignore it AND the quick trials, then I just don't know.

I never bothered much with expert matchmaking before I quit (I had it unlocked, but usually had it turned off because easier to find groups and skill level wasn't that far off between the two; noticeable at times, but manageable). I don't have it unlocked atm because I pretty much just play by myself (so nobody to carry me in the group version) and then playing EQs, and read the solo version is heavily dependent on dodging. This used to be fine, but my ISP apparently doesn't like SEGA or its servers anymore, and thus not really possible so I haven't even tried it yet (I won't even play Dragon Rematch anymore because I will just ruin the other three players' run). Starting to consider testing my 0.001% chance of getting all dodges to work without lag now though. (I have done everything I can on my end, router/connection-wise).

Fwiw, the other two times I have been online for the revamped Magatsu were A and B ranks (and you can run it 4 times? .. pfft... try once), so almost nobody outside of Expert matching knows how to play Magatsu on my ship apparently.

Guess that was more of a rant than a find. Oops.
    yes, because literally anyone can get expert if they get some meatsack to carry them through PT XQ once. there is no excuse to not have expert passed and checked tbh.

ping/lag has nothing to do with dodging/blocking btw unless things are constantly warping and skipping around which i've only seen due to server, not someone's connection.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    there is no excuse to not have expert passed and checked tbh.
    Not having anyone to carry you could be one (not disagreeing/arguing/etc, just saying that is why I personally don't have it). I could probably stand in the lobby and spam "Carry me plz" or something, but I'd rather not get blacklisted/blocked by 99% of my ship, as that would probably defeat the purpose of unlocking it.

ping/lag has nothing to do with dodging/blocking btw unless things are constantly warping and skipping around which i've only seen due to server, not someone's connection.
    I play on PS4 and it struggles with the game at times, even with everything set to 'make my game look like legos' settings. If people don't have lag on PC that is nice, but I do unfortunately. It happens in other games as well, but my PSO2 connection/performance took a serious nosedive about a month or so ago shortly after I started playing again, so I plan of having a word with my ISP when I can definitively rule out every other possible cause (otherwise they just give you the runaround).
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

nyaaaaa
    Sunday I was a few seconds late at Magatsu on Ship2 B-10 and run into 5 76 lvl Rangers, 1 random 76 lvl and a 85 TeHu who didn't buff and didn't DPS either at one MPA. It tooks more than 15 minutes to clear the quest only 'cause I was a Gunner back then. On the second time I just left and saw them run in the same composition with only 10/12. I bet they failed that time...
    I really hate ppl who on a major block during a difficult critical EQ's (like this Magatsu or Atrum run) brings classes they are weak in or just to level up. And this nothing to do with being Expert or not.

Screenshot_20.jpg

Not what I was looking for, but I guess it's a good excuse to get back into Ranger.

I thought this was an Orc Body Shard, BUT....

Spoiler!

The one thing I asked for. The ONE solitary thing I asked for is officially mine. That is my accomplishment.

Also this was from yesterday. A very costly mistake in affixing one unit almost ruined everything, but I corrected that through sheer luck and preparation. I blew 100mil trying to recover, and I'm surprised I actually got away with completing this set. What did I learn from this? Never gamble with 90% when you can make it 100%.

It is done.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Aug 28, 2018 at 09:06 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!