Page 1555 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 55510551455150515451552155315541555155615571558156516051655 ... LastLast
Results 15,541 to 15,550 of 16750

1) No content, let alone EQ which is the equivalent of "raid" in other online games, should have 100% clear rate
    2) If you play on non-expert, you should expect that the run will be slow and will have a significant chance of being a failure.
    3) If you play on expert and the run fails, check to see what could be wrong. In more than half of non-fully-premade expert runs of EQ I've done, people intentionally bailed (not disconnected) in the first 2 minutes, sometimes even during the countdown before the start.
    4) If a player was carried for Expert mode, then if that player is not a selfish prick, they will keep it off unless they team up with others who have it on and willingly include the former in their parties. I was carried for Expert mode, and I never enable it outside of Team runs; because I am a considerate player. If you were carried for Expert mode and you keep it enabled to have higher chances of being grouped with "better" players, congratulations, you're the problem with failed expert EQ runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    1) No content, let alone EQ which is the equivalent of "raid" in other online games, should have 100% clear rate
    2) If you play on non-expert, you should expect that the run will be slow and will have a significant chance of being a failure.
    3) If you play on expert and the run fails, check to see what could be wrong. In more than half of non-fully-premade expert runs of EQ I've done, people intentionally bailed (not disconnected) in the first 2 minutes, sometimes even during the countdown before the start.
    4) If a player was carried for Expert mode, then if that player is not a selfish prick, they will keep it off unless they team up with others who have it on and willingly include the former in their parties. I was carried for Expert mode, and I never enable it outside of Team runs; because I am a considerate player. If you were carried for Expert mode and you keep it enabled to have higher chances of being grouped with "better" players, congratulations, you're the problem with failed expert EQ runs.
    none of this matters, point is people are lazy and refuse to do solo run so they'll get friends or team mates to carry them through. not hard to join a team and get carried then leave.

nothing bothered me more than some BO/BR 85/85 11* Bio Bow maining person using Million Storm and Turrets on BOOSTED Magatsu. the Expert Block title needs to be revised again for the millionth time, its way too easy for people to get in

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    I never bothered much with expert matchmaking before I quit (I had it unlocked, but usually had it turned off because easier to find groups and skill level wasn't that far off between the two; noticeable at times, but manageable). I don't have it unlocked atm because I pretty much just play by myself (so nobody to carry me in the group version) and then playing EQs, and read the solo version is heavily dependent on dodging.
    well there's another (hilarious) way to clear this thing, reach high height with Hero Talis teleporter and clear everything in safe condition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Owgh2ShZ3E
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    none of this matters, point is people are lazy and refuse to do solo run so they'll get friends or team mates to carry them through. not hard to join a team and get carried then leave.

nothing bothered me more than some BO/BR 85/85 11* Bio Bow maining person using Million Storm and Turrets on BOOSTED Magatsu. the Expert Block title needs to be revised again for the millionth time, its way too easy for people to get in
    This isn't due to Expert requirements being too lax or forgiving. This is because the player in question was inconsiderate and a selfish prick. He didn't care if he was good enough for the event, he didn't care if the rest of the group agreed with him performing as he did, he only cared that he would get his reward.

However, blocking such players from joining multiplayer content shouldn't be a task for Sega; every player should be allowed to participate in everything. It's up to us players ourselves to decide who we group with.

It's up to us players ourselves to decide who we group with.
    No not really. unless you TMPA you're always gonna be matched with randos even if you pick up a party in the lobby you'll have 4~8 potential dorks who suck at their DPS. Expert matching/ Expert Blocks were supposed to give you an easier time matching up with people wanna be matched up but that title barely matters nowadays. Dragon rematch is a crapshoot because people are still dying despite Demon weapons being tradeable with a super Pot for that EQ.

Spoiler!

It's up to us players ourselves to decide who we group with.
    i gave a hardy knee slap to this, people have been saying this for years yet no one is going to do this. always up to the individual to learn to get better but in reality the person learns just enough or nothing at all to get by and seem just ok and continues on through to their "reward". Theres never going to be a massive percentage of players that'll be good at the game, i understand that but with how people are now a days with any game, i dont see anyone ever trying outside the bare minimum.

Bellion > you've got some balls, and you had some serious materials lying around. I've been actively searching for stuffs for 8 months and I still am not ready. Way to go, man.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Spoiler!

DOn't play SU, but maybe one day.

i might play su again for this.