Page 1561 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 56110611461151115511558155915601561156215631564157116111661 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,610 of 16750

Yeah, I was going to post about it. He does go around with his options for about 2 hours before that point and just decides to fake it.
    This saddens me.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Was pilling up some daily "Defeat: Oceanids", and decided to get that over with today, but to my surprise, the counters maxed all out at once after killing just one (I had 0 prior). Guess I found a weird glitch?
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Was pilling up some daily "Defeat: Oceanids", and decided to get that over with today, but to my surprise, the counters maxed all out at once after killing just one (I had 0 prior). Guess I found a weird glitch?
    Was there anyone else in the same quest area as you? I'm pretty sure Client Orders like that count enemies in the same area that you didn't contribute to defeating.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonickyle27 View Post
    Was there anyone else in the same quest area as you? I'm pretty sure Client Orders like that count enemies in the same area that you didn't contribute to defeating.
    Nah, when I'm playing Solo, I always put "Team Members Only" (because I'm doing a solo team as well) and password-lock multi-party areas as well.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I want Phobos instead (I'm already comfortable with my current PP (110) ;w;

- Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    I want Phobos instead (I'm already comfortable with my current PP (110) ;w;

these are some of the best units in game dude

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    these are some of the best units in game dude
    Survival level isn't so good tho?
    I'll be at 1093 HP if I change my Izane (exact same affixes, 160 R-Atk + 30 HP, I can only do 1 more affix with my left over fodder) ._.
    The leg unit I can use (R-Atk based), have the lowest S-Def / S-Resist, no?
    And 110 PP is enough for ChainFinish combo too ....

I have to admit that the R-Atk bonus is extremely tempting ..... Kinda afraid I can't face tank things when doing ChainFinish / normal mobbing tho ;w;
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I'll be at 1093 HP if I change my Izane (exact same affixes, 160 R-Atk + 30 HP, I can only do 1 more affix with my left over fodder) ._.

I have to admit that the R-Atk bonus is extremely tempting ..... Kinda afraid I can't face tank things when doing ChainFinish / normal mobbing tho ;w;
    Ima affix mine with Ares/Shoot IV/Omega R./ All res.III/ Stamina IV/ Elegant Shoot. With unit bonus it's 200/24/195 total while fixing it's DEF weakness. Which actually sounds good to me.
    Edit: Kinda hesitating with all. res VS just blow resist to cut the cost tho.

Edit2: Adadsf 195 115hp! Mixed with phobos for the hp bonus xD
    Last edited by Masu; Oct 1, 2018 at 07:28 AM.

2nd Ares NT

Spoiler!
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

affix hp, mainline affixes already do this now a day, hell use EV atk/HP if you need to or budget 5/6s with Ares the Soul. these units are good, you need to figure out how to make that way or just wait for DF units in a few months