Page 1562 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 56210621462151215521559156015611562156315641565157216121662 ... LastLast
Results 15,611 to 15,620 of 16750
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    affix hp, mainline affixes already do this now a day, hell use EV atk/HP if you need to or budget 5/6s with Ares the Soul. these units are good, you need to figure out how to make that way or just wait for DF units in a few months
    Too bad I'm not good with affixes ;w;
    My current available fodder's recipe is given by someone else (2 years ago, maybe, I forgot), and I made 2 spares (1 used for Izane arm) ......「 App + Mod + Alter + Shoot4 + GRM 」
    And budget wise, I already have everything prepared since I made the fodders (100% without boost day) back then, so, final affixing cost only atm (or maybe add Ring of Toughness)

Also, troll drop is troll -.- I preferred Rear, since I'm still using SignRed atm (from when Arena implemented)

Say ... does 1093 HP, 1650 S-Def + 7% S-Resist (currently FlashGuard2 at Lv5, gonna make it Lv10, -3% from unit, removed FlashTech Lv5) is enough for face tanking most part in-game (using life-steal, non rematch boss fight)?
    If it is, maybe I should use the BQ unit one, though I'm not sure. The R-Atk is very tempting :/

Thanks

Edit 2 :
    Oh, yea, most likely new unit will come out with DF ..... though if it'll drop or not for me, still questionable (this streak of ★12unit drops kinda scare me) ;w;
    Last edited by final_attack; Oct 3, 2018 at 09:13 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I'm ready for the next cap.

PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

3rd Ares NT

Spoiler!

For me Ult Nab is clearly the best of the 3 campaigns
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Rod of rods for next wednesday

No Ares for me still but this

Now to know if it's worth to grind/invest to

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    No Ares for me still but this

Now to know if it's worth to grind/invest to
    Do let me know how the investment goes, as I'm interested in said weapon.

Anyway, I ended up getting another Lavis Cannon while trying to grind for a Spread Needle. Nothing screenshot worthy to share about it, as it was worse than my original one.. These Omega Cockatrice have made Enchanted Forest quite annoying now and then.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

this game is weird it lets me complete this set

Spoiler!

but not any other set =.= I hang bode series I have both the rear and arm .. no leg part
    izane I have the leg and arm but no rear =.= .... THIS GAME IS WEIRD

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    this game is weird it lets me complete this set

Spoiler!

but not any other set =.= I hang bode series I have both the rear and arm .. no leg part
    izane I have the leg and arm but no rear =.= .... THIS GAME IS WEIRD
    It's not really a "set", these new units drops from different boss, so RNG can't screw you with a piece you already have.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Do let me know how the investment goes, as I'm interested in said weapon.
    I would but it seems I'm stoopid and/or incompetent and/or need to git gud, #whateverfits. Spent almost 1 hour and a half roaming Kuron trying to get how the damn pot is working and am still as clueless as if I've not tried anything For now I forget about and that's not like I was needing it anyway

Meanwhile finally got the damn O.Loser unit to drop from Forest while I got arm and 2rear day1 (got 5 more rears since -_______- " )

Now to get Phobos Leg or better, Bode Leg to balance the shit and say goodbye to Desu units.

Do Bode units drop from E.Forest atm?
    Last edited by Masu; Oct 12, 2018 at 09:29 PM.

You could just, like, read the explanation.
    It's a wand that gets a higher damage bonus the higher number of targets you hit with the whack explosion.
    Basically Zondeel->whack->profit.
    If you prefer hitting things with spells, it will also boost temporarily all magic damage. When that boost is active, the whacking boost is inactive though.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr