Page 1622 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 6221122152215721612161916201621162216231624162516321672 ... LastLast
Results 16,211 to 16,220 of 16750

finally got the 140m title with members from my team

During Phantom Level-Ups, this happened:

So I finally decided to sit down and get stuff done to get around the upcoming cockblock expert requirements...

So there we go:

While I'm glad that I'm done with it, I'm also sad that some people of my team and friends may not be able to get this
    crap done. So thanks for splitting people apart, Sega.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    While I'm glad that I'm done with it, I'm also sad that some people of my team and friends may not be able to get this
    if you can clear it so you can your friends/team mates, 1yr old content isnt that hard

cg tho
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

So how do you filter players who don't put in effort to gear up and learn the game from people who want to take the game more seriously? "Just make private MPAs" isn't a proper answer either because it's a fuck you to those who dont have circles to rely on.

It can take some trial and error and some persistence but those requirements aren't very harsh still, it's more of a matter of learning from your mistakes than damage even for both required quests.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    So how do you filter players who don't put in effort to gear up and learn the game from people who want to take the game more seriously? "Just make private MPAs" isn't a proper answer either because it's a fuck you to those who dont have circles to rely on.
    nice self-own

but yeah it's totally a proper answer if you wanna group up with the best

however, I think if "putting in the effort to gear up and learn the game" is what you're looking for, I'm personally in the camp that "clearing phanatical phantoms without getting splattered once and still getting an s-rank" is still too high of a bar

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    nice self-own

but yeah it's totally a proper answer if you wanna group up with the best

however, I think if "putting in the effort to gear up and learn the game" is what you're looking for, I'm personally in the camp that "clearing phanatical phantoms without getting splattered once and still getting an s-rank" is still too high of a bar
    not sure what you mean in regards to "self-owning" nor do i think it's a proper answer to people wanting to play with randoms that want to expect a certain level of skill and gear. By saying, "just go to premades" your essentially say, "pugs can suck and there's nothing you can do about it. if you don't like it too bad." no one is asking for pugs to be top tier quality, but it's totally fair to want to have a random pug not drag on excessively long for reasons out of your control.

people are clearing XQ3 in as little as 3-4 mins, while the required time is 12 mins. You literally need to be only 1/3rd as fast as a high level player to get S Rank in Phantoms. I really don't think it's a high bar considering the fact you have almost 2 and a half minutes per stage. The timer doesn't even run between stages, meaning you can approach literally every stage in the best conditions possible, which is an XQ only privilege.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Apr 29, 2019 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    It can take some trial and error and some persistence but those requirements aren't very harsh still, it's more of a matter of learning from your mistakes than damage even for both required quests.
    While I agree on that and it's surely true that with some training and dedication you can get it done, I never saw the expert matching as necessity in the game.
    Ever since it exists it more or less annoys the living crap out of me because I sometimes have to decide between getting an expert MPA and playing with people
    I know, that may not have to titles necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Even with the new expert requirements in place there will be bad players on expert that somehow, someway have gotten through it and may then down the MPA performance. I think it's pointless.
    All we get from the expert thing is slightly better MPAs on expert because there is better people but also still probably people who aren't and very bad MPAs outside of expert instead of just "average"
    parties overall. To me that's not good. But I know very well that I'm very alone with my opinion on this in this forum.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Even with the new expert requirements in place there will be bad players on expert that somehow, someway have gotten through it and may then down the MPA performance. I think it's pointless.
    I have to again ask this, because I am not covered by any answer given so far on this forum: When is someone "leeching", "being a detriment", "holding an mpa" back?
    If I do not play the currently highest dps dealing build, do I leech?
    If I can deal 200k dps, but I decide to slack instead and just deal 100k, but still end up highest damage dealer with over more 50% damage done than 2nd spot, do I leech?
    If I perform to nearly 95%+ of the theoretical max potential of my build but still end up last spot, do I leech?
    If I can go Techer to boost the total mpa damage by over +50%, but instead decide to play my FotM build because f*ck mpa, I just care for my own damage, leading to a run that takes 1min+ longer than optimal, but I still end up being highest damage dealer, do I leech? Does everyone who could go Techer but didn't on that run leech?

All we get from the expert thing is slightly better MPAs on expert because there is better people but also still probably people who aren't and very bad MPAs outside of expert instead of just "average" parties overall.
    This is something that doesn't add up. Since the new Expert requirements will be stricter, it means that the average player who manages it will be of higher performance than previous Expert. But this also means that some previous Experts, the lower "echelon", will now be "locked" to non-Expert, which means that the average non-Expert run should also be better.

The players who will have a "worse" experience than before, will be exactly that lower "echelon". Because in previous Expert mode they were mostly carried by the better Experts, but now they will have to do the carrying themselves in the non-Expert mode. Everyone else (the Experts who get to stay Experts, and the previous non-Experts who remain non-Expert) will have on average better mpa experiences.