Page 1629 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 629112915291579161916261627162816291630163116321639 ... LastLast
Results 16,281 to 16,290 of 16750

That's would be a great sword with S1 Powering Intent and S4 Vampiric Strike. Get a bit more HP, 3000 or so, tape down Rising Slash button and you can do anything during boss fights, go to the store/bathroom, make food or whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    That's would be a great sword with S1 Powering Intent and S4 Vampiric Strike. Get a bit more HP, 3000 or so, tape down Rising Slash button and you can do anything during boss fights, go to the store/bathroom, make food or whatever you want.
    Is it sarcasm?

I really don't understand all hype about my sword. I just sacrificed 6% of extra damage for infinitie PP regen.
    I do all rorations properly, have N3 and counter powered with S4. I really need a Parcer here to proove myself...

I really can easily make a sword like this but I'm fine with this and don't want to:

Last edited by Zulastar; May 5, 2019 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I really don't understand all hype about my sword.
    You're using "Hit me, Daddy" abilities on a class that doesn't want to get hit. You're not losing 6% Damage... You're losing 66%+

Is it sarcasm?

I really don't understand all hype about my sword. I just sacrificed 6% of extra damage for infinitie PP regen.
    You only get your "infinitie" PP when they hit you
    You're not supposed to be hit when you're Hero, you lose a total of 60% damage, that's the problem

XrosBlader821 , Loyd Azakuya are you stupid? I don't use it like this.
    I have 30% pp regen every 20 seconds + infinitie regen while have burn or poison on.
    Accidental damage regen which don't affect Hero Boost and emergency regen when it's already don't matter.

Moreover I can regen my pp using something like lava pools in Caverns...
    Last edited by Zulastar; May 5, 2019 at 07:53 AM.

I really need a Parcer here to proove myself...
    13 mins Solo Extreme and 15 minutes Guides on Hero tells more than a parser ever could. And after all your posts whining about expert pugs, even using the parser to whine about shitty pugs too...

Guess we know who'll be at the bottom when expert reqs change.

I have 30% pp regen every 20 seconds + infinitie regen while have burn or poison on.
    Accidental damage regen which don't affect Hero Boost and emergency regen when it's already don't matter.

Even so, it's not good form to have a setup like this where you're taking 1/4 of the damage that's required for you to lose Hero Boost (20% max HP in 5 secs) just to regain some PP

Assuming 200PP max, and assuming you don't get hit by any other attack, you'd get 60PP back every 20 seconds...which can be more than easily covered in a couple of seconds with a swap to TMGs and doing a Just Reload or two. Hell, you could even shoot some Spirit Bullets, throw out some talis normals (talis has high PP-per-hit) or get PP back from doing counters (bar non-Hero Time TMGs) like you should be doing

The setup endangers Hero Boost which is the most significant source of your overall damage just to keep PP topped out, a problem that Hero doesn't suffer from

I guess that works.
    I still find it a weird Sword to use on Hero since I never run into the problem of running out of PP. Talis normals are pretty good at recovering them on single targets, TMG are good at recovering PP when there is nothing to hit and Sword Normals are pretty good at it recovering them in groups.

Is it sarcasm?

I do all rorations properly, have N3 and counter powered with S4. I really need a Parcer here to proove myself...

I really can easily make a sword like this but I'm fine with this and don't want to:

your solo xq/guides time prove everything already. you do not need heavy pp regen on a class that has tmg reload

I am sure that solo XQ is directly caused by the sword being 2 millimetres off the meta zone, not the player just being bad at running the quest.