Page 1644 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 644114415441594163416411642164316441645164616471654 ... LastLast
Results 16,431 to 16,440 of 16750

Finished Armada title for 2nd Amphitrite, made Rod

Astral / Mana / Mark / Phrase / Grace

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post

Congrats,That’s a beautiful rod.

I have only been back a few days after a 1 year break or so. I already got a 15* katana and 15* claw off the new Armadia EQ. A kazamatachi 14* katana from enchanted forest today during boost. And a 15* katana from the UH Free field. Not sure why I’m getting all these katanas but I’m not complaining. I’ve really enjoyed the new EQ / grinding 85-90s on all classes and figuring out how to obtain a few of these cool 15* that came out over past year. I’m still very much enjoying the 14* old generation weapons tho for there fun potentials.
    Last edited by Digital Doom; Jun 6, 2019 at 10:35 AM.

15* dropped by Armada so far:

Spoiler!

+300 gold medals I'm curious to spend for... I think I don't need it's Timed Abilities, I should rather go for Naberius instead >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    theyre really not worth using over Atra EX and Lightstream
    I wish I have 300 PP... but it's just too expencive.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    15* dropped by Armada so far:

Spoiler!

+300 gold medals I'm curious to spend for... I think I don't need it's Timed Abilities, I should rather go for Naberius instead >_<

Congratulations on your drops. But have you heard of our lords and saviours Fortunate Omen Charm and Skilled Trainer Charm?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post

I am curious how people got the title so fast. I haven't hit 4 million yet so I am wondering if its just that the runs I am doing are doing not super great with points or something else.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    I am curious how people got the title so fast. I haven't hit 4 million yet so I am wondering if its just that the runs I am doing are doing not super great with points or something else.
    What's the amount of points are you averaging per run? I just got the 4.8million title this morning and I have missed at least a half dozen EQs, with my runs averaging around 345k with Expert on and 270k without.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 7, 2019 at 03:26 PM.

I hit the 2.x m title a few days ago, thinking I got about 3m now with somewhere between 250 to 350k per run. Just having bad luck with the EQ schedule and my working schedule gonna take a while till the Amphitrite

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Main thing was I managed to hit every EM but 1. Otherwise I just pugged and never got less than 5 sectors in, and got the 420k for the other title 4 times too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    What's the amount of points are you averaging per run? I just got the 4.8million title this morning and I have missed at least a half dozen EQs, with my runs averaging around 345k with Expert on and 270k without.
    270k-325k. Normally its the former. I am beginning to wonder if I actually did not have expert on this whole time because seeing people already getting the 7.2 million and I just recently getting the 2.4 million is a bit bothersome. I really don't want to run this EQ that much with such low scores.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Obrisana series still isnt worth it even at 300pp, it might be decent at 250pp buts not worth the money and effort to bother with losing atk stats on your weapon and units, even if a miniscule amount is leftover. You're still better off with Atra EX or Lightstream
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers